v4l zeus satisfied user.

igotit

My names nick,ive smoke analogs for 13 years....pack a day.im in good physical health average build.

i was tired of the smokers breath,with the bonus cough....wheezing chest in the am,shortness of breath,phlem....ect.

for the past few years ive tried to quit,cold turkey,gas station eciggs....like blu disposable,some other brand i cant recall,a ebay ego.i even bought a $220 ecigg kit locally,but after vaping those....i always went back to analogs.the ego and the unknown $220 cig was messy,always burnt out atomizers,leaks,battery issues...ect.

so i spent another 2 years on analogs.

recently i took water survival class,6 hours in a 12ft pool.one test was to enter the pool with work coveralls on,remove the coveralls and use them as a floating devise.its difficult to do when your out of breath cuz your a smoker.

twice i went under and almost gave up cuz i couldnt breathe,no engery left.its like my lungs couldnt supply enough air to make me function.

that was a wakeup call for me.

im 33 years old and couldnt even climb a flight of stairs without resting to breathe,followed by heavy coughing.

1 week ago i bought a v4l zeus kit and came offshore.

in that 1 week ive smoked 5 analog ciggs.

i no longer want or feel the need to smoke analogs.

the zeus done the job right the first time.no mess,no leaks,excellent battery life.1 full charge last me 15 hours,every 6 hours i add 20-30 drops of juice.

i love the traditional menthol m8xed with vanilla.10 drops of vanilla and 15-20 drops of menthol.

i couldnt be happier.

and my breath came back.i climb 4 flights of stairs now before my heart is beatin hard,slight shortness of breath....but its gettin better every day.

no more cronic coughs,no more coughing up phlem,and my breathing is great,clear sinuses .

just thought id share my vaping experience sofar.

as for modding....i dont think this v4l could perform any better.

easy to use,maintain,draw vapor,and the quanity that comes out is unreal.

thanx

One more thing

Before the zeus...over a periid of 3 mths i went from kool filter kings,dropped down to kool milds,then went to malboro 72 silvers (ultra lights).

I slowly downgraded my nicotine intake.

so im sure that helped make the crissover a lil easier.

i been lurking on this forum for awhile,checking out stories,questions and reviews.

so this was a planned process.

had my mind made up on the zeus for awhile.zeus has a ton of positive reviews,plenty flavors available.

Thanx for the welcome.

really does feel good to leave analogs.

im gonna research mods available for this zeus.

i have lots of hobbies,astronomy,rc vehicles,airgun target shooting....why not vaping.lol

It only gets better from here. In a short while you'll wonder why you ever put an analog in your mouth, it will seem so alien to you.

Ecigs seem to be getting around to the offshore guys. You seeing a trend yet? We have a few guys here doing the same.

That's cool.

......a smoker complaining about stinking.....that's funny. It only took a month or two before I realized how bad we smokers stank, lol.

Acceptance of vaping varies widely, too. Some places it's no big deal other places treat it like the plague. Still in its infancy, really.

Its kinda treated differently by some.

i work on oil and gas platforms in the gulf of mexico.last week the company im doing work for had a big meeting about use of "electronic cigarettes".

They are not explosion proof and can only be used in smoking areas.so that puts me in the pile of smokers using my zeus.

thankfully second hand smoke is safe....lol.

after only 2 days vaping i could smell a smoker 10 ft away,the stench of the butt can when i walk by.the breath of a smoker while hes talking to ya.

i dont know what we was thinking when starting to smoke.

Im 12 days into vaping,analog free for 7 days.

in the past 12 days ive only had 5 analogs.

the zeus is performing very well,ive chipped portions of the black coating off the battery by accident.im a crane mechanic....zeus is in my pocket with my knife.

but i didnt buy this one for the looks.

Still using the same smilomizer for 12 days....no issues.some times i vape for 20 mins straight,she gets slightly warm to the touch.never killed the battery yet.i take it off charge at 5:30 am,back on charge at 10:00 pm.

does anyone here use the v4l zeus?

Vaping wise....hows it compare to the evod?

Im thinking bout buying a second machine.

Today i ran the battery down...17 hours ov vaping every 30-45 mins,10-15 min vaping sessions.

i also tried vanilla mocca juice.

vanilla tase on inhale...coffee exhale...love it.

I just recieved my evod starter kit.

it cant touch the zeus.

using the cinnablaze juice from wow in both.zeus has tons more vapor and flaver.

the stock evod produces about the same as blu ecigs,and the flavor taste different.

guess its gonna be mod time soon

• 1 month later...

Im still analog free,and i found out my evod is a clone....plenty problems with it.

But the zues is still kickin and impresses everone that tries it.

I tried a modded evod yesterday,my zeus blows it away in flavor and clouds of vapor.

But i will say the real evod i tried worked alot better than my ebay evods.

Last week i slacked off vaping alot...thought about giving it up.....but im still here.

Thanx for all the great info posted here.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines