Mvp big clouds?

Ok, nash you happened to post as I was typeing a moment ago. I would like you to look back at the refferences to your Ijust posts and notice that it's not just Josh that picked up on it. And even more have that didn't point it out to you. Chill!

It was definitely more than three or it felt like it. I wrote it off as spam as there seems to be an influx of new members that are posing as new vapers but really trying to drive traffic to their sites. Maybe you are just excited about it. I know I taut Vision Spinners, KPT 2s, Davide Minis, and Sweet-Vapes.com a lot.

Edited by bcartervol98

It takes too much energy for me to pull off subtlety. Lol

I feel the same way Josh, honest and blunt is so much easier. And Nash might want to step back on the quick defense and smart comments. It's a good way to lose out on a lot of info from some very experience people... Just a thought.

Hopefuly our point has been made. Nash, don't take it wrong, we just haven't had a chance to get to know you since you're new, and are a close knit group. We welcome newcomers for sure, and maybe things just got off to a bad start under the circumstances.

Hopefuly our point has been made. Nash, don't take it wrong, we just haven't had a chance to get to know you since you're new, and are a close knit group. We welcome newcomers for sure, and maybe things just got off to a bad start under the circumstances.

This is what I am hoping. I cannot tell you the dozens and dozens of people posting they love a certain thing a bunch of times that have sent me a PM wanting me to buy it from them lol. That is where the cautiousness comes from.

Just to return to topic, which was a question of the MVP, I think. I've had one for about 6 months and use it with my ProTanks (full size and mini) and now recently with a Fogger V4. It works well with all of them. The Fogger has by far better flavor, but it's a rebuildable, so I can change wicks and coils whenever. I think with Protanks, and I suspect the same wqould be true of a Nautilus, the temptation to drive the coils to its bitter end may be why flavor suffers for me. Being kind of cheap, (OK, way cheap) I have a hard time letting go of a coil I paid cash money for.

Anyhoo, for the money, I think the MVP is the best bang for the buck when you consider its a vv/vw device and it has a monstrous battery life. Even chain huffing the Fogger it lasts all day.

Just got an MVP and been using it with an iclear x. I. I dont know about mega clouds but as far as taste goes its light years above my ego set up. I couldn't be happier with it at the moment. I hemmed and hawed about picking it up cause I'm pretty cheap but I wish I would have done it sooner.