New to vaping and I have a quick question.

Cory

Ok so I started Vaping a few weeks ago. Im straight edge but I always been fascinated by vaping when I heard of it. Just the flavors and everything.

Well I started off with some disposables. Elax and Fantasia. Then I decided to just buy a rechargeable so I wouldn't have to keep spending $5-$10 per disposable that only last 1-2 days of use by me and friends.

Of course I did no research and learned I would have to replace the flavor tank. I thought you just threw in whatever e-Liquid you wanted and that was it. I bought a Fantasia Rechargeable E-Hookah and was wondering if I could use any Flavor Tank (Clearomizer) on it? I don't know if they are one size fits all. The only reason I ask is because I see ones on eBay for $20 for 10 of them (which are probably going to last only a few days). The Fantasia brand ones are $10 per flavor tank which is quite expensive.

If anyone could help or maybe recommend another rechargeable brand that last longer I would be willing to buy a different one.

Thanks in advanced!

$10 for 1 clearo is crazy expensive.

Must be buying them from my local retailer, lol... They're selling Ce4's to the sheeple for $7.99 each, all day long!

Also, I'll add that the "tank" you're referring to (Ce4 style) is good for several refills, and typically last a week at minimum, up to 3-weeks... before the coil gives out or it gets gummed up (hard draw). Yes, they are disposable, but they are also VERY refillable, numerous times! Be aware they are plastic, and tend to crack/break/leak if you use e-juice that is citrus, mint, or cinnamon. I also hear that menthol flavors may cause problems in plastic.

$20 for 10 is a bit high, even for eBay. The last dozen I bought (over a month ago, and still have 9 unused, one has been tossed, and two are in use) ran me $15 with free shipping from eBay.

The Fantasia is an "eGo" style battery. Any clearomizer with an ":eGo" connection will work. $10 for 1 clearo is crazy expensive.

Thanks SOOOO much. There are so many on eBay with anywhere from 5-20 clearo's for just $10-$20. I bought a TON of different flavors and they're coming tomorrow (Monday) and I didn't want to mix them. So I'll probably just stick with my current flavor and order these now and wait!

I actually joined just to ask this question but having a look around I see this community is pretty awesome. I'm definitely going to stick around!