MVP 2.0 or...?

I have been using the Ego-T Upgrade, with the MT BCC top. I just ordered my first juice online (Rasta Blood) hoping it is all the reviews say. I was considering getting the MVP 2.0 just on the reviews I have read on here, but the only one at the store I seen was just the MVP and it was $90 there. It does seem a bit big also.

Another one they have was the Vision X.Fire Wooden Spinner. How is that compared, if anyone knows? I did find the MVP 2.0 for much cheaper then the store by me has it, so I would be ordering it online, how much better is it than the Ego-T upgrades I have been using?

I'm hoping this Rasta Blood juice is pretty good, I have not had much luck with other flavor's, been using Classic Tobacco by Dura Smoke. I did just run there and buy a vanilla, adding a bit to the tobacco flavor while I wait. But thanks :)

Also, one last question, Will my same top parts work with the MVP 2.0? The MT BCC and the burners they use?

Edited by Bassna

The mvp has good reviews as you said, it just has to be your style of device. If you want an ego style batt, the regular vision spinners, or the new v2 spinner seems to be highly recomended! Both the mvp and spinners should fit the tank you have, as well as most others. Don't have any experience on the x style spinners.

Well I think I might give the V2 spinner a shot, I'm really not sure how I will like the whole box thing that the MVP is. Has anyone ever used the Wooden Carved Spinner? I can't decide between that, or the V2. Basically battery life is longer on the V2 and its thinner, but those carving ones sure are nice lookin :)

I picked up my MVP 2.0 kit w/iClear 30 tank for $40... so $90 seems way overpriced, even for a B&M shop. Even the ones I've seen online are in the $39-49 range.

I didn't think I'd like the "box" form-factor either, but it's quite nice in your hand, really... and the battery lasts for days! The only complaint I've heard is that the button is stiff and takes some effort to push, but has not been a real issue for me, personally. You can also get "wraps" for them, and change the look from the basic blue/black/steel. Oh, and the newest versions/styles of the MVP is called "MVP 2.0 Energy", and they have one that looks like Oak wood (with matching tank), and they run the same prices as the standard blue/black/steel MVP's... just a thought, since you mentioned you like the wood-look...

The spinners are excellent batteries, too... so I guess it will boil down to what you want to spend and the portability factor... the spinners are lighter and take up less space, obviously :)

Some people vape for years only using eGo-style batteries and one style/brand of tank... nothing says you have to move up to larger MODS or APV... which is what makes this so great... kinda like your choice of car, you don't have to have a Ferrari, when all you "need" (or want to spend $ on) is a Ford... both will get you where you want to go, and nobody will ever dog your choice... because it is what works for YOU....

just upgraded to the mvp 2.0 from my ego style and love it! they box style hasnt bothered me at all and ive actually come to prefer it. as mentioned, 90$ seems a bit steep though. I got mine from a local vape stop for 50$. mine came with two iclear 16s not 30s but still seems a bit much.

Well I think I might give the V2 spinner a shot, I'm really not sure how I will like the whole box thing that the MVP is. Has anyone ever used the Wooden Carved Spinner? I can't decide between that, or the V2. Basically battery life is longer on the V2 and its thinner, but those carving ones sure are nice lookin :)

LOVE my V2 Spinner 1600mah. The wooden ones are not really my taste but they are nice work but only 1100mah instead of 1600. I can go a full 48 hours on one charge on the V2.

LOVE my V2 Spinner 1600mah. The wooden ones are not really my taste but they are nice work but only 1100mah instead of 1600. I can go a full 48 hours on one charge on the V2.

I actually went ahead and ordered the V2 Spinner 1600mah last night. Should be here soon, they were out of the black so I went ahead with the Blue :-P

I actually went ahead and ordered the V2 Spinner 1600mah last night. Should be here soon, they were out of the black so I went ahead with the Blue :-P

I am waiting on the e-mail that the blue is in to order my wife one and myself another lol.

I ordered it from myvaporstore, they have the blue, not sure if you order with them or not

I am pretty loyal to sweet-vapes.com

They have every color in stock now. It should be here tomorrow.

Edited by bcartervol98

I am pretty loyal to sweet-vapes.com

They have every color in stock now. It should be here tomorrow.

I almost went through them, but the site seemed kinda sketchy and not many comments or reviews on things, so I kinda backed out of that one. Maybe next time I'll take your word and try them

I almost went through them, but the site seemed kinda sketchy and not many comments or reviews on things, so I kinda backed out of that one. Maybe next time I'll take your word and try them

They're awesome, one of my favorites. Awesome service and super fast packing and shipping. I check them every time I buy something because they've got such good authentic inventory and prices. If fadora doesn't have it they do and vice versa usually. I've probably ordered from 15 online vendors, they're one of my top ones.