What are you VAPING on?

VaporTrain

Want to see what kind of setups we are working with here. Thought it be great to share our hardware and software. So Bragg or Admire, and Go......

Mod / Atty / Battery / Juice

MVP 2.0 w/ KPT2 and Aerobase or BDC AeroTank (home)

For portability, I like my eGo-T w/ KPT3minis @1.5 Ohm or KPT2minis @2.0 Ohm

I haven't decided if I prefer the single-coil or dual-coil tanks yet, but I've got plenty of time to decide before I'm out of coils for either one :)

My all-day vape is my home-blended Cuban cigar with a little vanilla and fruit (or bubblegum) for "sweeteners" to cut the dry hazelnut aftertaste. My treat vapes are grape-bubblegum, wintergreen, apple-pie, or home-blended "Reece's Cup" (chocolate/vanilla/peanut-butter).

MVP 2.0 w/ KPT2 and Aerobase or BDC AeroTank (home)

For portability, I like my eGo-T w/ KPT3minis @1.5 Ohm or KPT2minis @2.0 Ohm

I haven't decided if I prefer the single-coil or dual-coil tanks yet, but I've got plenty of time to decide before I'm out of coils for either one :)

My all-day vape is my home-blended Cuban cigar with a little vanilla and fruit (or bubblegum) for "sweeteners" to cut the dry hazelnut aftertaste. My treat vapes are grape-bubblegum, wintergreen, apple-pie, or home-blended "Reece's Cup" (chocolate/vanilla/peanut-butter).

I think the dual coils would be awesome with more airflow, but even with my aero-base it's easy to get a burnt hit.

DNA 30 Custom Mod w/ Kayfun Lite V3 Black Edition, 1.8 ohm @ 18 watts today (kanthal will arrive tonight on the low ohm train)

Backup when the Battery Dies- MVP 2.0

Protank 2 with custom coils & cotton wicks

Protank 3 with Aero Base

(The Custom coil & cotton wick PT2 coils blow away the stock dual coil PT3, I vape the single coil @ 14-15 watts without burning @ 2.0 ohms)

ADV: Fadora Watermelon, Fadora Grape, EC Blends Watermelon (just trying to use it up, doesn't compare to Fadora), Classified Crisp (green apple & watermelon)

My Home Dripping Setup

Patriot RDA & Omega RDA

Dripping Juice: Standard Cell Block Four & Fadora Birthday Cake or Snickerdoodle (thats a fun word to say)

Ultra Portable Setup: Everything above in a cardboard box I take everywhere :)

Edited by charliestheman

Kayfun Lite plus RBA on a Hana Modz mini DNA30.

sometimes when I'm looking for a hard hit; Rose V2 RBA on a SLUG mechanical mod (By steel punk)