New to Vapor Talk From Ca.

VaporTrain

Hello, I am Chris. I have been vaping for over a year now and have been smoke free since December 2013. I decided to quit smoking after 10+ years at a pack a day. After countless failed attempts I decided to challenge myself with an ego-twist set-up. It honestly worked at first but after a couple weeks i got over it and went back to smoking a pack a day. So come Christmas day I was planning a new years resolution and thought id make another run at attempting to quit smoking. The next day i figured i would just quit that day and bust out a mod that was given to me but never used. Never thought that rechargeable batteries, flash light tubes, wick and wire, and glycerin in such a combination would get me this far lol.

Well i hope to converse with many fellow vapers here on Vapor Talk. Thank you for Having me.

VapeLife VapeOn

Setup: 26650 Hades w/ Brass Kraken and Dynasty Drip Tip

Smoke Free Since: Dec. 2013

Juice: Vvpor 6mg

Welcome to VT! rbale, when most ppl use high power mech mod's and rebiuldable dripping attomizers they will normally use much lower nic levels in them. It's a whole different aspect to vapeing than any std tank and average batt system. Two sides of the same coin basicaly. :yes

@fishguy1123 is right. @rbalenbin when I first had that ego I was using 24mg but it didn't do much. But on a rba at with a 30 amp battery 6mg does the job better for me. Less hits delivering a great fix lol. You get a lot bigger vapor clouds aswell.