Question about burnt taste.

I recently picked up 2 bottles of Zeus Juice. Flavors: Medusa and Straw Melon Cooler. The Medusa smells and tastes delicious... then... several draws later I get a burnt taste. I didn't change my vv/vw at all. This was in my Aerotank with stock coil etc. So I then turned the vw down a bit and still burnt. I then swapped out coils, the first handfull of draws were delicious then again burnt taste. So I dumped the tank out cleaned it nicely and filled it with the straw melon cooler. Never got a burnt taste after a half day or so of vaping it. So then again I fill with the Medusa... tastes amazing for a few draws and BAM burnt taste again. So I dump the tank then fill it up with my Strawberry Lemonade (Adam Bomb). Tastes delicious, no burnt taste at all.

So I'm still fairly new to vaping and I'm not sure why this would be happening. It sucks though cause the Medusa tastes delicious. Any help would be amazing. Thanks.

I love Medusa juice! I vape it at 6.5 watts in either my trusty Evod tank with 2.2 coil or my mini PT2 with the same coil. I've never gotten a burnt taste with it unless the coil went kaput. i do the same with the StrawMelon Cooler. No burnt taste with that one either in one of the aforementioned tanks/coils at the same watts. Both are 60pg/40vg.

Edited by VapeMama