A Post from Indiana

I don't think there's a good way to do this without it being a little awkward ahah. I've been vaping for just about a year now - started off with a Kanger TS3 last July and immediately loved it. Eventually I upgraded to a Vivi Nova tank & 1300 Mah Spinner, but since I've replaced the Nova with the Protank II as my main tank.

Most of my friends are cool with vaping & enjoy it but like the taste of tobacco (namely Black & Mild Wines) more than that of e-liquid. So that's kind of why I'm here, just hoping to learn a lil bit with some fellow vapers

post-30981-0-28874000-1399447852_thumb.j

crush02342002 - Definitely better for me than the Nova tank in that pic. Had one problem after the first refill (actually just got the ProTank a little over a week ago) where no vapor was being produced at all. Re-cleaned & let it air dry for about 5 hours, moderately big clouds since then.

wizard46304 - I go to IU in Bloomington. Fellow Hoosier?!

Also, still a noob, how big of a difference in cloud size would 100% VG be for me? I've mostly been using hand-me-down bottles of 50-50 that my roomie's dad gives me for free. Definitely wouldn't miss that little burn too much ahah!

Welcome! Hang with it, never know, might be a time when your friends see you happier with vapeing and jump in the pool with us! Look around and feel free to ask questions. Lots of experience, and willingness to help here.

Also from Bloomington, any good juice shops around? I haven't even looked. I am currently using a Evod VV with Aspire BDC. 9uzehesy.jpg
Naw man I haven't found a decent one yet! 420 on campus is incredibly behind but I forgive them because they're relatively new in the vape game & just opened a new location for only e-cigs & liquid. I actually did get my Pro Tank II there, even though they charged me 25 bucks :( Found a few places in Broad Ripple that have an absolutely insane selection (to me at least): Indy Smoke Time & Don's Vapors But honestly I get all of my liquid from my bud's dad. Every few months or so he gives me 15-20 half-filled bottles so I haven't paid for juice since I first started. How's that Evod though? I've only hit one a couple times & the guy didn't really seem to know why it was hitting so harsh/weak. I bet theyre usually better than that though! Edited by The Curdler