hello VT

I'm fairly new to today's vaping. I started out a long time ago with a green e-cig starter kit and was highly disappointed. I was given a vaping set-up couple christmases ago but just wasn't impressed with it, the tank and atomizers seemed kind of shoddy and where a pain to work with. The batteries were decent but it was always clogging and popping and eventually I had to stop using it.

Yesterday, my girlfriend bought me an e-cig from a new local vender (awesome folks and prices) and I am blown away. The technology has greatly improved and this thing is sleek and efficient and vapes like a champ! I had widdled down my smoking to about a pack and a half a week but just can't seem to kick them altogether. I can totally see myself cigarette free this time with the modern e-cigs and liquids.

It is a Kanger evod twist 1000mah battery and an Aspire BDC tank (30 bucks for the lot). Seems like the perfect starting point. Love the variable voltage.

I need to do some reading to better understand how this thing works and how to maintain it. Looking forward to it.

BTW, my name is not actually Malt Beverages, just thought it sounded cool, also I'm more of a micro-brew type a guy...

-Matt

Welcome to the forum. I'm newish to the forum too! Glad you have yourself a reliable setup. The technology is constantly changing and I'm still surprised with how advance the things that come out are.

My husband and I absolutely love home brewing, too! We mainly brew wine as we're both wine-enthusiasts but he's done a few beers. Make anything awesome? I think the only successful beer we've managed to brew is a red irish ale.

If you're still craving cigarettes (analogs as we call them here), you might want to kick up the nic content of your juice a little. When I got off the analogs I was smoking a pack a day of Marlboro Lights (around 12 mg). What got me off them completely was 24 mg of nic in my juice. I vaped that for a few months and then was able to cut down the nic easily. These days I go from 12 mg juice to 6 mg depending on what I'm doing and how much I can vape.

Good luck and welcome! :)