New to Vaping in Kentucky

Hello eveyone...

I thought I'd join up for info sharing and hints from the pros... do's... don'ts... and learn from other's successess and failures.

I've been a cigar smoker for 30 years, and as of 4/1/14, I officially gave up on my daily analogs (Swisher Sweets Little Cigars), but still hanging onto a few premiums in the humidor :P

I started my journey into alternatives to smoking with Swisher's disposable e-cigs nearly a year ago, but they just weren't cutting it for me in flavor, vapor, nicotine, or throat hit, so a little over a month ago I decided it was time to move up to a more "respectable" kit. I purchased an eGo-T 1100mAh starter kit with two batteries and four Ce4 Clearomizers and have since added two EVOD MT3 tanks (really liking the bottom-fill and replaceable atomizers). But, I've no complaints on the Ce4 Clearomizers either :)

I also picked up a Pro Tank 2 Mini (2.2 ohm?), and a Pro Tank 3 Mini (1.5 ohm) - Both on sale at the local B&M store ($30 for both tanks and 5 coils for each). I've not used the PT2 yet because it's so much like the EVOD tanks (single coil), and I'm afraid I'm going to lose the drip-tip, lol... but I've tried the PT3... I really like the taste and vapor it produces, but not loving how it really drains the eGo-T battery twice as fast as the EVODs and Ce4s... I'm guessing that is normal because the PT3 is dual coil?

Finding the right e-Juice has been FUN, to say the least :) I really missed my cigar flavors, and have found several versions that seem to hit the spot (Cuban, Havanna, etc), as well as mixed my own batch of Swisher-Sweet-ish flavor... Can't wait to continue experimenting with other flavors and brands....

Being Smoke-free for more than a month now has me feeling SO much better! Physically as well as Financially... I'm guessing I'm already $100+ richer, and hopefully a bit healthier!!

Well, that's my story....