Oh, the changes that have happened….

in the 3 months since I made the switch from analogs to vaping!

1. I don’t spend the first hour I’m up in the morning coughing until I gag.
2. I can actually taste that first cup of coffee in the morning.
3. I take half of the allergy medicine I used to take.
4. I can get my allergy shots every 3 weeks instead of every 2 weeks.
5. I can smell things I didn’t used to be able to smell. (some of that isn’t so good, I’m a nurse!)
6. My lap dog (a Chiweenie) actually IS a lap dog now! He used to shy away from me when I was puffing away on a smoke.
7. People ask me what that “smell” is when they walk into the room I’m in, “ it’s raspberries”, “I smell coffee”, “where’s the pineapple/oranges/melons I smell”. Etc.
8. People say “I thought you smoked”. I happily tell them, “NO, I don’t anymore, I VAPE.”
9. My doctor doesn't nag me anymore about smoking, and actually supported my vaping! :animier:
10. The one thing I would like to figure out though. How to make the calories disappear from food! Since food tastes better, I have a problem fitting into some of my favorite outfits. Grrr. :wallbash:

Other than the uncharacteristic weight gain I just posted about in Health and Safety I agree, it has changed my life. The biggest thing for me other than smell or taste is the doors it has opened for me to do things I never could have done before. I am a scout leader and I spent the night in a cave, slept int he shark tunnel at Ripleys Aquarium, and am amazed at how much time smoking took me away from my work and family.