Aspire bdc hole mod

I was using a kanger two and have basically hated it. Gurgles and leaks about half the time. I'm tired of changing out useless coils. I decided to buy a aspire bdc and have been loving it. Only complaint is there isn't enough air flow. I decided to drill out one of the holes. It really opens up the bdc and makes it much more enjoyable.

I have it equipped with a Kanger Evod VV. I have been only vaping for about three months. Smoked cigarets for about 10 years and vaping has made the transition very pleasant.

So here are a few pics of the holes. I know this might not be a top discussion but could help other noobs and aspire bdc folks.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Factory hole

Posted Image

Uh, I'm not honestly sure sorry. Had a bunch of random bits and grabbed the smallest. Just needs to be big enough to make the hole larger. I also only did one side.

Edited by addictedhealer

Just curious which Kanger tank did you have that you didn't like?

Kanger pro 2.

I like it when it works. Have had a few coils that gurgle and straight up leak. I'm willing to try others but have had several problems with my 2. My aspire has been perfect.

Kanger pro 2.

I like it when it works. Have had a few coils that gurgle and straight up leak. I'm willing to try others but have had several problems with my 2. My aspire has been perfect.

Thats why I was curious. I was just having the same problem with my protank 2, but when I switched to the standard coil heads that come in the 5 pack rather than the ones that come with the tank, the thing has been rock solid since. Not a drop of liquid anywhere. To each his own! Was just curious! :)

Can you tell us what size bit you used to drill it out?

The smallest size you can find that barely covers the hole. I work in a maintenance shop and I can check Monday the exact size I used.

I've only modified mine once and it increased the air flow enough that I haven't opened up any more.

Ok interesting. Yeah the victory is a dual top coil i believe. I bought one a long time ago. Identical body though. Thought that was unusual

Appologies to OP for temp jacking the thread...

• 2 years later...