VAMO V5

Ya, that's a bummer.

I only have my Vtr and a vv/vw2 so I Dont know anything about the spinners.

Some love them, must be just your luck..

2.5 ft onto carpet I've.dropped my vv2 lots farther then that into cement and it keeps on going..

Yeah I thought it was a little ridiculous. I have three, one of which is now broken obviously. One of them gets hot on the bottom when firing sometimes from the contacts grounding to the case. And the other one only makes a connection SOMETIMES and has to be adjusted every time you want to change attachments. Awful.

Heard good things on vamo, but you wanna have backups for your backups ... or that's what I was told, lol.

Haha thats for sure after my recent fiasco today. Broke my battery AND can't get my new protank to work right. Bout to throw it all away and start over LOL

I like my pro tank but it took different ways of using it. Might be interested if you really Dont want it.

Honestly it's hardly worth paying to ship it haha. You can buy them all day long on ebay for around 15 bucks free shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kangertech-Vaporizer-ProTank-2-V2-Genuine-Kanger-Pro-Tank-Box-Set-/141090710548?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20d9a96414

Edited by mvince201

I am interested in a similar setup but don't like the idea of an expensive glass tank on top. I am considering a 91% RDA stainless steel Russian tank if they have the right threads.

I am interested in a similar setup but don't like the idea of an expensive glass tank on top. I am considering a 91% RDA stainless steel Russian tank if they have the right threads.

Like a Kayfun clone maybe?