Rj mods CATs hitting a bit too hard

Vaportrailer

So I got my CATs on recommendation of a friend, and I am having a love hate with it.... Compared to my Immortalizer the flavor us even better, but my God it's it's like a Mack Truck! I've tried to open all the holes and it helps a lot but the main complaint I have is the lack of any resistance to the draw... Intend to prefer lung hits so it's just too much volume at once. Anyone experience this and come up with a solution?

I'm considering some kind of restrictor for the drip tip, but is don't want it to look Mickymouse.

I wish I could help ya out here, but I tried out the Cat RDA at a B&M in Spring,TX and I felt that it was too complicated of a design and didn't allow for enough airflow. Too many pieces as well, imho.

My favorite RDA is the Patriot. Super simple and easy to build on and mod for larger airholes.

I don't own one, but I watched a review on it by Rip Trippers, he mentioned it isn't for mouth to lung hitters, he said it hits hard. Not sure how that hits harder then straight to lung hits. I often switch from straight to lung to mouth to lung, just to get a break from the throat hit.... lol