Hi new here

mommabird62

Hi! Just wanted to do a quick intro. I used to smoke cigarettes until switching to Swedish Snus a few years ago for my nicotine fix. While it is a safe alternative to smoking without the horrible chemicals, it has caused my gums to start receding in the back causing tooth sensitivity. My daughter introduced me to vapor and I was curious enough to go out and purchase a beginner device today. I really love it! I still plan on keeping some Snus on hand when to use on occasion when the vapor isn't convenient. But would like for vapor to be my go to fix ;) This is all new to me so bear with me when I ask dumb questions. LOL

Myself, I live in NC and have been married for 34 years with two grown daughters and two grandkids. I have four dogs-rat terriers and am heavily involved in dog rescue in addition to working full time. Have many other interest and won't bore you with all of them.

I look forward to being a member of such a friendly group and hope to learn as I go.

mommabird62

Thanks y'all for the warm welcomes! Found a really nice local Vapor shop here in town today and purchased another tank (top fill this time ;-)) and some various juices. Buy five 15 ml bottles get the sixth free and it's made there in the shop with USA Kosher ingredients. Really nice peeps running it too. I'm sure they were glad to see me coming being a newbie and all. LOL