Hey Everyone - New Vaping Devotee

Hello Everyone,

I'm CharliesTheMan, and I started looking into vaping about a year ago, but life got really busy and I wanted to do my research and get set up properly, so vaping went to the back burner while I started a new job (while still running my own business but scaled way down).

So I got caught up, so that a coworker had an ego knock off, and went and bought myself a starter kit. Immediately after coming back to put the ego battery on charge I ordered about 8 bottles of juice, a Vista Nova tank/cartomizer, lanyard and ring, higher quality battery and a few other things.

I planned to cut my analog use way back, or have an alternative for when I couldn't smoke for various reasons.

Well two days into vaping and I had this huge realization that "Hey, I think I might just quit smoking. Come to think of it I've only had a few analogs since I've been vaping."

Fast forward 6 days, I've been reading non stop and watching grimm green, reading and researching legislation, and I have an MVP 2 mod being delivered hopefully today, along with several tanks and and rebuildable atomizers and cartomizers and pro tank coils on the way along with a drip tip. Once I get the MVP 2 setup I'm quitting smoking all together and strictly vaping.

I wanted a forum that I could participate in and be an active part of the community, a forum and vendors who focused on quality over quantity when it came to the community and forums, and a place I could proudly call home, and not be lost in the bazillions of cluttered threads, posts and users like some other forums.

So after doing a lot of reading, here I am, a proud member of VaporTalk :)

Woo Hoo I just my MVP and the iClear it came with and an iClear 30s and Nautilus Aspire BDC Clearomizer

Which carto/clearomizer should I go with first to learn my way around the VV/VW?

The Pro Tank 3 and Nautilus are on backorder.

Which carto/clearomizer should I go with first to learn my way around the VV/VW? I have the Vista Nova I've been using, iClear 30 (comes with MVP) and iClear 30S and Nautilus Clearomizer BDC to choose from.