Nasty butts

I can't wait to me all you guys and gals! Y'all are makin my face hurt, I'm belly laughing and can't wipe the smile off my face!!!

Side note: its so great to be able laugh hard and not wheeze and cough!

I hope to meet you as well on your journey north! Until then, may the fun continue!!!!

O how funny, see men come up w these ideas.. I wonder if I could rooster tail "stuff" over a 10 ft fence... hmm.

We have a yellow jacket problem so I did put a hummingbird feeder next to the fence he had a hell of a time last summer, poor guy!

My snow blower is no match for a wood chipper! Just sayin..... lol

I heard that from two posse members this weekend they willing let their commander taze them in their derri-area, said it really hurt, my thought was well did ya think it wouldn't ???

Dont let someone shoot electrified barbs into her buttcheek! Ouch!

My sister sprayed me w real mace when I was young, she was not a nice person. That's why she lives in so. Colorado and I live in Northern Mt. She has a bad temper giggle.

I did that too! (Jump from planes)

I volunteered because I lost a bet. And it was to help some SRT (special response team) guys out during a training evolution when I was attached to 2nd SRIG (surveillance, reconnaissance, intelligence group). I had a lot of fun in the Corps!

Edited by Joshuab3687