Nasty butts

I started vaping Nov.1, we had a lot of snow on the ground by then.

I was just sitting outside watching the ice thaw on the lake listening to the geese and loons sing, (vaping of course), now

I know what I'll be doing for a few days now, disgusting nasty cigarette butts all over the ground!

I have graduated into a anti-smoker, and I like it.

I gotta say, when I first read the topic of this thread I started laughing...... I knew what you meant, but couldn't stop myself from pictureing something non analog related! lol I'll trade ya picking up butts for picking up dog p..p! :yes I did however find an old coffee can I used last year for a butt can that I had to throw away today!

The last time I visited my mom and she lit up in the car I started choking. She just looked at me like are you serious lol After 22 years of smoking I now cannot stand the smell of smoke. I know people who quit cold turkey years and years ago that will still ask smokers to blow it in their face cause they miss the smell. Gross!

LOL, I thought about it after I sent it, oops too late.

I had a coffee can too, or put the butts in my pocket, they're everywhere! Breeding like dust bunnies under a bed.

I have two huge dogs that haven't learned to discreetly go in the woods so your not alone there. (What a subject)

Its spring officially, eck I'm getting a no smoking sign, so no one else leaves their nasty stuff around.

A bobcat, lol, I use a bobcat to clean the draft horse pasture, hmm that's an idea though..

I got an aluminum landscapers rake & a young neighbor who wants to make a few dollars.

I won't ask him to pick up CIG butts though.. yuck.

I am doing my best to convert people, another friend 2+ pack a day smoker, had a heart attack this weekend, just got out of hospital awaiting bypass surgery, his daughter started me vaping so were working on getting him vaping now he's so stubborn.

A bobcat, lol, I use a bobcat to clean the draft horse pasture, hmm that's an idea though..

I got an aluminum landscapers rake & a young neighbor who wants to make a few dollars.

I won't ask him to pick up CIG butts though.. yuck.

I am doing my best to convert people, another friend 2+ pack a day smoker, had a heart attack this weekend, just got out of hospital awaiting bypass surgery, his daughter started me vaping so were working on getting him vaping now he's so stubborn.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend! I was teasing you about the convert thing because I've read your posts and believe you're doing your best when it comes to that. Best of luck to you and your friend recovering!

Hes tough he'll make it, he was entered into martial arts hall of fame not too long Ago, he just has to process it all and get it into his mind is all.

(Can't beat him into submission lol, he's to damn quick.)

This is why they make tazers.... lol