Nasty butts

Lol yeah. I'm trying to move to the same job in another state. It's a constant argument with myself whether or not I will do it again. I carry the law enforcement grade mace all the time but have never had to use it and in my 3 years have never carried the taser. They both really suck but the taser only lasts 30 seconds while the mace reactivated in the shower for days. It was the longest 30 seconds of my life. And the mace was so bad. That day was the worst pain of my life.

I've heard special ops had to get sprayed and lots of horrible things to be resistant to mace or know what to expect.

Jumping out of an airplane is just scary,

But didn't you play w IED's too thank God you Are safe

I actually did "play" with IED's. That was part of my MOS (military occupational specialty). I was a Combat Engineer. My job was to play with explosives and blow stuff up! I was never in special ops. The Marine Corps had never had a designated "Special Forces" till Feb '06. We've had Marine Recon for decades, but it wasn't considered under the umberella of SF till then. I was frequently attached to SF type units, though mostly as a certified explosives consultant and tackling dummy! Lol

Ya mace was pretty horrible, she was a jailer and carried it nasty stuff pepper spray isn't As bad. Glad you haven't had to use it, see you guys do dangerous things, I'd play w bulls again any day at least they're predictable..

I Admire you both for your courage

I've got a very special friend who wore many hats in the military„ the mans amazing, he's incredible does winter survival classes tactical shooting classes for law enforcement and I remember watching him adjusting the points on the pickup he was meticulous, saw me watching an smiled said never put metal to electrical it can be bad ( he was using a pocket knife) told me some neat stories, well not neat amazing he lived stories.

Nope, getting unloaded right now. I have to go south to pickup my next load then backtrack north to get home. I swear, our logistics dept are all stupid! We have a place right here in LR that I could load that goes to Kansas City, but that makes waaay too much sense!

Thanks Lee! I will! Got my trainee driving again, headed down to southern AR. I'll probably take over when we get within the last 100 miles of the house. Its a lot of hills and switchback curves. I don't wanna repeat of yesterday! Had to get a crowbar to lever the seat out from between my cheeks! Lol

I'm plotting here, we have a gorgeous island right in front of the house, it can be reserved on occasion for special private events, no smoking allowed, but bonfires and such are... eagles nesting swans trumpeting ... wouldn't that be a cool place to have a vape party!

That'd be awesome! Wish I could rent a bus and go across the country kidnapping all the other members here and bring em to your place!