Cheers

vapeghost

Hello everyone

I am Tax (crazy nickname) I have been vaping for about 3 years or so now. I am active duty military have been for five years.

Vaping has changed my life in many ways, and not just the awesome health benefits and money saving.

When I first started I would frequent a shop located inside the town mall where I am stationed. Over time the owner and I had become good friends and he offered me a part time job to help with some dept that I had accrued over my time of being a civilian. After all the help he had given me, I ended up working for mods, juice, RDAs, that sort of thing. But that's not the best part.

One day while working at the shop I sold some starter gear to a gorgeous woman. Even though it was close to closing time I neglected to bother taking care of my closing duties, in favor of talking to her. Time passed and I eventually gave her my number and she gave hers. Long story short she is my wife now, married for a year, and I owe that all to vaping. Crazy as it sounds, had I not given up analogs I would have never had that job, nor the opportunity to meet the person who would become the love of my life. So its more than just a tool, pass time, or hobby for me it is my life. I love everything about it from flavors to mods to the community this is real and something that I will stand behind for the rest of my life.

It is a pleasure to be a part of the community and I look foreword to getting to talk with you all

VR

Vapeghost