illinois vapers stand up for our right.

Things like this make the cost go up? Hows that when it already in use LOL

If it were to happen, I would just package it in childproof bottles and send the glass bottles with the order empty. Or just find CP caps for the glass bottles and send it with a dropper. I personally like glass better than the plastic but yeah it would be kind of a pain for the companies that sell juice in glass bottles.

I asked why this particular company didn't use CP caps and the owner said it had more to do with trying to use better quality plastic bottles than anything. Basicaly to prevent any leaching from cheap bottles. Glass would resolve that part as well.

Things like this make the cost go up? Hows that when it already in use LOL

If it were to happen, I would just package it in childproof bottles and send the glass bottles with the order empty. Or just find CP caps for the glass bottles and send it with a dropper. I personally like glass better than the plastic but yeah it would be kind of a pain for the companies that sell juice in glass bottles.

they make child proof glass bottles with droppers. Trying to remember what site they are one. Cuz Anna maes ejuice uses them

they make child proof glass bottles with droppers. Trying to remember what site they are one. Cuz Anna maes ejuice uses them

Yeah, I've got a glass bottle with a CP cap and dropper on it from my local B&M sitting on my desk right now.

Problem I've found, at least in my area, if you buy above a certain size, they AREN'T in childproof containers. It's a lid with a flip nozzle, kinda. Plus, a lot of shops around here also sell juice from online vendors. Almost all of them are in glass bottles, and none of them are childproof. You think the makers of Boba's, or any other company that utilizes glass bottles is going to allow a B&M to repackage their product to meet state standards? They'll just pull the product from the store.

I'd guess any juice vendor that is well established would convert to whatever they need to to keep sales. Might add to costs, but unless it's a huge jump it would be no biggie to deal with. If my fave juice went up $1 because they use a "better/safer" bottle, I'm still in!