Hi from MS.

MSmom601

I've been vaping about 2mons, I seem to get bored with it. My reason for starting was to quit smoking, however I go through phases of not being able to taste my liquids. Any suggestions?

Hi, I'm fairly new to vaping also. I read somewhere online that you can get "vape-mouth" by using the same fluid too often and if you switch off to another flavor that will help. Right now I am vaping a mix of peach and banana. This afternoon it may be grape. Hope this helps.

Drink more water and change up flavors more offten is what has helped me

Welcome to VT

Totally agree, I have to switch my fav flavor for a week every few months. I normally go to a coffee flavor cause when you go into candle or oil shops thats what they have set out for your sniffer to open your "scent palate" again to smell the full effect of a new scent. I do that for at least 3 days and I can fully get my taste buds enjoying my all day every day vape again. Might work for you too! Works for me. Thats if you even like coffee flavors. Any coffee flavor will do. I use all kinds. But, I do have one flavor that is my constant.