I bought atomized cartridges...

Just in case, though, I would get at the very least one more Pro Tank mini. You always want back ups. And back ups of back ups so you won't have to wait for a replacement should something happen. The tanks on the Pro Tanks are made of Pyrex glass so you'll want to be careful not to knock them on something or drop them on hard surfaces. This is why you'll want back ups. And also, just because a coil is new doesn't mean it's going to work or that it'll last. Quality control isn't exactly a thing in China. :)

i will buy

2.2ohm Pro Tank 2 Refill Coils 5 pack x2

Clear Pro Tank Mini x2

Is this okay and will it last a year or two?

Wait! NO!!!

Don't get the 2.2 ohm coils for your Pro Tank. You have a regular fixed voltage Ego battery so the 2.2 is going to be too high of a resistance to work well. Go with either the 1.5 or the 1.8 ohm coil instead. I'd go with the 1.8 but that's my preference. If you go with a higher resistance without the ability to increase the voltage of your battery, you can suck till the cows come home and get very little vapor. Your battery won't be able to heat the coil enough to do much else.

If you already ordered your replacement coils, contact the vendor and ask if you can make the switch.

Edited by Tameiki

Wait! NO!!!

Don't get the 2.2 ohm coils for your Pro Tank. You have a regular fixed voltage Ego battery so the 2.2 is going to be too high of a resistance to work well. Go with either the 1.5 or the 1.8 ohm coil instead. I'd go with the 1.8 but that's my preference. If you go with a higher resistance without the ability to increase the voltage of your battery, you can suck till the cows come home and get very little vapor. Your battery won't be able to heat the coil enough to do much else.

If you already ordered your replacement coils, contact the vendor and ask if you can make the switch.

I guess were different I like the 2.2 they seem to work better for me then the lower res ones

Wait! NO!!!

Agreed. I still carry a fixed voltage eGo around at work because it fits nicely in my shirt pocket with a mini pt. 1.8Ω is just right for me.

I guess were different I like the 2.2 they seem to work better for me then the lower res ones

And you use the 2.2 on a fixed voltage battery? I find that the 3.7 volts doesn't heat the coil enough to produce the flavor and vapor I want with the 2.2 ohm coil. We can agree to disagree. :)