Starting to Vape again and need to be updated on some things..

It's been a while and I finally decided it's time to start vaping again and leaving those nasty sticks alone. I still have my ProVari and the last good atty I used and loved was the HH 357.. and my favorite e juice vendors was VT, Pink Spot Vapors and Alien Visions Bobas Bounty was my absolute favorite.

Now I plan on getting a few flavors i like from those sites but just wanna see what new sites and flavors you guys are enjoying these days.. Any new Mods, atty's or tanks and where the best deals are.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.. I bought the portank 2 from some local shop and the bottom where you fill your juice won't screw back in properly, doubt they'll let me exchange it so was wondering if those were any good or should i go with a better tank.

Thank you for your time

It's been a while and I finally decided it's time to start vaping again and leaving those nasty sticks alone. I still have my ProVari and the last good atty I used and loved was the HH 357.. and my favorite e juice vendors was VT, Pink Spot Vapors and Alien Visions Bobas Bounty was my absolute favorite.

Now I plan on getting a few flavors i like from those sites but just wanna see what new sites and flavors you guys are enjoying these days.. Any new Mods, atty's or tanks and where the best deals are.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.. I bought the portank 2 from some local shop and the bottom where you fill your juice won't screw back in properly, doubt they'll let me exchange it so was wondering if those were any good or should i go with a better tank.

Thank you for your time

In regards to the protank, have you looked at all the O-rings to make sure they're seated properly? Also there maybe some fragments of metal from the milling process that are stuck in the groovesof that bottom cap. If you still have trouble I would definitely take it back and raise hell you definitely got a bad tank, it happens. Quality control. also you will notice over time that you will get gurgling and spitting overtime because the top and bottom o-rings get compressed and decompressed every time you fill; also they will break downand and have to be replaced. I would go to a local plumbing store and get a variety pack of o-ringsjust see what size you needand that solves the problem with gurgling when or if that problem does arise for you; it did for me obviously happen in my case ...sad to say I will never buy a pro tank again..I now own a G-50 5ml tank and I couldn't be happier. I have yet to have a problem with it. I get monster hits from it works flawlessly, blows away the pro tank.

I got a volcano lavatube v2.5 the other day and I love it. I have a protank and a Davide and I like them both. If get a airflow adjuster for them at fastech, it makes them even better. The aero tank( kanger) and the nautilus ( aspire) r also great tanks and they already come with an airflow adjuster on them. I also have a VTR(vv/vw), magneto(mech), k101(mech) and I like them all. IMHO the magneto and the lavatube r the best. I hope u find what u r looking for.

Hi, welcome back to vaping! :)

I'm one of those who is stuck on the HH.357 (the custom version). Pair that up with a good drip shield from Empire Mods and I'm a happy girl. BUT! I vape the dark, sweet juices that gunk up coils quickly so I'm venturing out into RDAs so I can build my own coils and save a few bucks.

Every once in a while you'll get a bad tank, a tank that's threaded all wonky, etc. Since nearly everything comes out of China the quality control is always a hit and miss. My Aero tank's threads gave me fits when I first got it. The Kanger Pro Tank 2 (KPT2) is actually a pretty good tank. The Anyvape Davide and Davide mini are very similar although I think I prefer the Davides over the KPTs. They seem to give better flavor delivery and just work with less hassle -- for me. :)

As for juices there are a billion and one or more vendors out there now. Like Josh recommended, Fadora makes some very unique juices. The owner of the store is Compenstine, he's a member here. His signature line comes with little bits of cinnamon, clove, ginger, etc. depending on the flavor. You can also have those not put in if you want.

iMedicX90 is also a member and has Flatline vapor. His juices are very good and he'll customize and work with you 'til he gets it just like you want it.

The choices in mods have grown to ridiculous amounts. Some of the current favorites these days are still the Provari, iTaste SVD, iTaste MVP, iTaste VTR, Magneto, Kamry K100, Kamry K101, Vamo 5, and a whole lot more. I'm sure I'm leaving out some favorites that others will chime in and name here.

Good luck! Hope to see you around. :)

In regards to the protank, have you looked at all the O-rings to make sure they're seated properly? Also there maybe some fragments of metal from the milling process that are stuck in the groovesof that bottom cap. If you still have trouble I would definitely take it back and raise hell you definitely got a bad tank, it happens. Quality control. also you will notice over time that you will get gurgling and spitting overtime because the top and bottom o-rings get compressed and decompressed every time you fill; also they will break downand and have to be replaced. I would go to a local plumbing store and get a variety pack of o-ringsjust see what size you needand that solves the problem with gurgling when or if that problem does arise for you; it did for me obviously happen in my case ...sad to say I will never buy a pro tank again..I now own a G-50 5ml tank and I couldn't be happier. I have yet to have a problem with it. I get monster hits from it works flawlessly, blows away the pro tank.

I went back and they told me that i like you said got it caught it the fragments on the bottom cap. They tried with pliers of all sorts. I may try and contact whoever makes protanks. If nothing happens the review time and will definitely check the G-50.

Thanks

I got a volcano lavatube v2.5 the other day and I love it. I have a protank and a Davide and I like them both. If get a airflow adjuster for them at fastech, it makes them even better. The aero tank( kanger) and the nautilus ( aspire) r also great tanks and they already come with an airflow adjuster on them. I also have a VTR(vv/vw), magneto(mech), k101(mech) and I like them all. IMHO the magneto and the lavatube r the best. I hope u find what u r looking for.

I'm liking that Laatube v2 and everything the kit comes with.. Gonna check out the ret tomorrow. Can't wait o get back in to this again, thank you.

Hi, welcome back to vaping! :)

I'm one of those who is stuck on the HH.357 (the custom version). Pair that up with a good drip shield from Empire Mods and I'm a happy girl. BUT! I vape the dark, sweet juices that gunk up coils quickly so I'm venturing out into RDAs so I can build my own coils and save a few bucks.

Every once in a while you'll get a bad tank, a tank that's threaded all wonky, etc. Since nearly everything comes out of China the quality control is always a hit and miss. My Aero tank's threads gave me fits when I first got it. The Kanger Pro Tank 2 (KPT2) is actually a pretty good tank. The Anyvape Davide and Davide mini are very similar although I think I prefer the Davides over the KPTs. They seem to give better flavor delivery and just work with less hassle -- for me. :)

As for juices there are a billion and one or more vendors out there now. Like Josh recommended, Fadora makes some very unique juices. The owner of the store is Compenstine, he's a member here. His signature line comes with little bits of cinnamon, clove, ginger, etc. depending on the flavor. You can also have those not put in if you want.

iMedicX90 is also a member and has Flatline vapor. His juices are very good and he'll customize and work with you 'til he gets it just like you want it.

The choices in mods have grown to ridiculous amounts. Some of the current favorites these days are still the Provari, iTaste SVD, iTaste MVP, iTaste VTR, Magneto, Kamry K100, Kamry K101, Vamo 5, and a whole lot more. I'm sure I'm leaving out some favorites that others will chime in and name here.

Good luck! Hope to see you around. :)

Yea Empire has some sweet drip shields, I need to get or find my adaptor so i can order one. I have my HH 357 on the way now. Def gonna have to give those vendors a try, i love those types that are active. Unfortunately gonna try some here and there cuz I'm dealing with allot with a breakup and being left with all the bills. Sucks but I love how nice and helpful everyone is in this community. I need to get my hands on some Backwoods Brew RY4.

appreciate the helpful info

Edited by KaYoTiiC