problem with Itaste vv v.3 reading protank mini 2

I have an itaste vv v.3 and a Kangertech mini protank 2 with a 1.8ohm coil in it. My itaste works fine with other tanks (like an iclear 16, and a standard ego tank). I've had my itaste for about a week now and have been using it with my mini protank 2 continually but today when i changed the tank to an ego model to try it out, it worked fine, then i put my mini protank back on the itaste and it reads "non" and wont fire. i need help, I've tried changing the coils to another kanger 2.2ohms coil but still no luck. I've looked online for solutions and I read something about "pulling the bar" but i have no idea what that means. i need to use my mini protank 2 again! PLEASE HELP! :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

You can try turning the battery off for 90 seconds to reset it

I had the same problem and that worked for me

Thanks but still no luck :hope:

That's pulling the center pin of the battery connection.

I tried this but I cant seem to get the centre pin on my Itaste to move even a little

Sure thing, its happened to me a few times only this time it was more of a pain to resolve. First i tried tweaking the battery up, or "pulling the centre pin" but my VV wasn't having any of it so it was a case of having the bottom of my tank attached to the VV and then screwing the coil on multiple times each time it got tighter and tighter and i don't quite know how, because it seemed like id already done the exact same thing about a hundred times but it eventually read it, going to get a Kanger Aerotank at the weekend because i have a feeling it'd work better having a different threading. But good luck, if it does happen to you, dont give up, it just takes a bit of playing around with.

I am having a similar problem. I have 3 batteries and many tanks. my ego type cheapo tanks work fine on my ego/510 batteries. I also have a Protank 3 and a Drunker tank. If I attached either of those 2 tanks to the ego batteries, the light on the battery flashes, which I assume is a short. sometimes if I back the topper off a turn or so, it will fire. this adjustment is super critical. there is only a very fine line where the tank will fire. Go to far and it wont work again. I just tried pulling the battery pin up. didnt make any difference. Any ideas? Makes no sense to me.

ok

solution: pulled pin on topper out pretty far and carefully attached to battery. as long as I dont take it off, I'm good. When I pull the battery post up, the tank just pushes it back down. so I assume things arent always lining up. Cant wait for mod parts to get here and I wont have this problem.

Thanks for the help!