Vape Dojo has a "Premium" e juice now

ErosTheLude

I just got this new juice from Vape Dojo.Its a store in harrisonburg that makes all its juices in house. They are bringing out a premium line soon. If you have ever had their stuff before its excellent. By far my favorite because I get to test it out before buying.

I got to buy a bottle of this "premium" stuff before it came out "Officially". Its a 90%VG mix at 6mg nicotene, they call it Passion, there are a few others but the description caught my eye. Comes in a glass bottle with an eye dropper. Its super thick. The best clouds and flavor I have ever tasted. You need a .4 or .5 ohm coil though. It builds up carbon quickly so silica or if I can get super wool to work I'll use that for dryburning. It is a fantasic mix.

The description is a mango, strawberry, bannana, fruit mix with a tiny menthol hint in the exhale. I used to smoke their Candy cane/ cherry coke in a 50/50 mix but this is my new favorite.

Long lasting huge clouds. Because of the 90%vg I am not getting any crackle or pop at all even though I am running a dual coil, .35 ohm, 30 amp 18650 2200 mah battery. (Yes I need to drip often to prevent a dry hit at a full charge on the battery)

So yeah. If you haven't tried them out they have some excelltent stuff as far as juice goes. Great people if your a beginner too.

Sidenote: pretty sure you cant smoke this in a regulated tank, its either to thick or the coils do not fire hot enough. I don't use my tank any more so I don't recomend it.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines