Has anyone ever bought from VaporKick.com?

About 3 weeks ago I bought some supplies through them. The payment cleared and sent me confirmation that it went through and all was good. A week later, I emailed them for shipping confirmation info and when it would be shipped. They responded fast and said they were behind on orders because of a high volume of them and waiting for their shipment to come in, wasn't worried about that and to be fair they said they would throw in another bottle of juice for free. Sounds all well and good right? That's what I thought. I still have the tracking info and it has still yet to be shipped. They won't return my calls or emails now.

So, has anyone ever dealt with this company before and did it take this long to receive your purchase?

Thanks!

Brandon

UPDATE

After the past few days of emailing and calling the company I still had yet to receive a response. It was only until I brought up the possibility of calling the BBB did they send me an email saying that my order was cancelled. I replied asking them to call me to explain what the situation was and why my order was cancelled. This was their response:

Mr. Oakes, we received two voicemails from you stating that you would be contacting the Better Business Bureau about not receiving your bottles. If you knew that we were giving extra bottles then why were you threatening to contact the Better Business Bureau? This shows that you obviously know that we were already attempting to fix the situation, but for some reason you felt the need to still contact the Better Business Bureau and publicly call our integrity into question. We discounted Unicorn Tears by almost 50% to account for delays because of the popularity of its launch, and we have given free bottles in almost 400 orders. This is not something that is required, but that we CHOOSE to do as a thank you for people's patience as we get out over 1000 individual residential orders across the entire world. These people did not not threaten us and chose to allow us to rectify their shipping time delays. Your order has been refunded. The funds may take a few days to return to your account based on you bank or credit card provider's processing times.

Now, I understand being patient with a company with a number of orders on their plate. But, I also know that in the 10 minutes or so to write up this email, they could have simply called and explained to me the situation they were in that I have been trying to figure out the past two weeks.

Again, also let it known that I DID NOT ask for my order to be cancelled. I was just upset that they could post and update their site and social media, but they couldn't take five minutes to call me and explain their situation. Had they had extended me this courtesy, this situation could have been avoided.

I will keep you updated if the money ever returns to me.

Another thing I forgot to mention, VaporKick said they has sent my order for shipment on 3/16...

Dear Brandon Oakes,

All of the items from order #1425 have now been shipped:

i_safe.gif1x Blueberry Limeade E-Juice - 0mg i_safe.gif1x Unicorn Tears E-Juice (Ship by 3/15/14) - 0mg / (60% PG/ 40% VG)

They are being shipped via USPS to the following address:

Please allow some time for the status of the shipment to correctly display at the above address.

Thank you for ordering from VaporKick!

Edited by BirdDog
address removed

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines