Bad Expeireance

boss

My Story started with these to sites (ChinaBuye & e5Cigs) once I order my first package from them. I selected DHL shipping in order to receive my goods in express and fast way.

They contacted me after two days and they told me that one of the items is out of stock. I replayed immediately that its okay to replace it with another item.

then after 4 days they told me there are 2 items are out of stock. (remember I asked for express shipping), I told them its okay to replace them as well.

Then after 6 days they said there is one item now available, we shipped the items without the missing one

and they gave me tracking number for DHL after 9 days from order placing date.

any way the peckage remain in the tracking site as (Shipment Information received for 4 days) and today now its showing (Shipment returned to Shipper).

I contacted DHL company as I have some Friend working there. they told me that they did not receive the physical shipment, and the company just booked the number on line.

in the other hand I checked another Site called fasttech.com, and did the same. I received my order within 4 days from my order Via DHL.

Don't do my mistake. and be carfull from these two sites

You hasta be very careful shopping for the lowest prices there are a lot of scammers out there. You are in an area where vendors who ship there might be hard to find . Sorry you got took in ,hope it goes better from here on out.

My Story started with these to sites (ChinaBuye & e5Cigs) once I order my first package from them. I selected DHL shipping in order to receive my goods in express and fast way.

They contacted me after two days and they told me that one of the items is out of stock. I replayed immediately that its okay to replace it with another item.

then after 4 days they told me there are 2 items are out of stock. (remember I asked for express shipping), I told them its okay to replace them as well.

Then after 6 days they said there is one item now available, we shipped the items without the missing one

any way the peckage remain in the tracking site as (Shipment Information received for 4 days) and today now its showing (Shipment returned to Shipper).

I contacted DHL company as I have some Friend working there. they told me that they did not receive the physical shipment, and the company just booked the number on line.

in the other hand I checked another Site called fasttech.com, and did the same. I received my order within 4 days from my order Via DHL.

Business names give you a clue... Start here, VT store is solid, and never buy juice from china...

I have to agree with Aqua on that last post. personally ordering Liquids from china is a waste. The only things worth attempting to buy from China are mods and maybe some RDA's because there prices are cheap for stuff like that, only downside is having to wait a little longer then say you bought the same product in the states for full price compared to the price you get whatever from China

I recently had a problem with identity theft with an online experience.

Thats why I never use my credit card on new websites, unless they provide paypal payment option. I had the same issue before with one site, and it toke long time to resolve it with the cc issuer bank.

Dear friend,
Firstly, so sorry about your bad shopping experience in Chinabuye & e5Cigs. As for the troubles about your order, let me explain the whole story to you in details.
You placed the order 5000005277 on 2013-03-10, and we process it from 03-11, then all the items are ready to ship on 03-14, but we don't work on the weekend, so we shipped it out on 03-17, it takes about 2 days to get the DHL tracking number, then we updated the tracking number on 03-19, so be noted that we sent out your order on 03-17, not 03-19, and hope you can understand that we don't work on the weekend.
Recently,DHL/EMS packages will be a little bit delay due to Two Sessions, about 3-4 days shipment delay. After the Two Sessions, the post office、airport and customs test the packages more strict than usual. What's more, due to MH 370 issue, the airport test the packages more strict than usual. This is an special situation, hope you can understand. So your package wasn't been sent out successfully the first time, and it returned to Hong Kong, that's why you saw the online tracking information stated that "Returned to shipper". And we never lie about this issue, then we communicated with our DHL agent to resend your order as soon as they can,
Unfortunately, you opened a Paypal dispute about this order, and now the money returned to your account, I knew we lost a good customer, and totally understand your situation, but let me tell you the truth, so that other good customers won't misunderstand us.
All in all, really sorry for all the trouble about your order, this is your first order, sorry about the unhappy experience, as a responsible
seller for about 8 years, we will continuing improve our service to our valuable customers.

@ chopin

Nice to see a company response.

In my case I used the cheaper Singapore Post with tracking. The tracking # was useless all it ever said was 'transporting' for nearly a month. When the tracking # finally worked on USPS' site all it said was 'Origin post is preparing shipment'. that was about 24 days later. It made me think the package was lost.

Fasttech's free shipping uses USPS' E-Packet service. Their tracking # will start show info about 2 days after they notify me.

FT_ship__-_1.png

You'll also note it was about a 12 day ship which is pretty typical during non holiday times. Many of the China eBayers also use E-Packet, those are the ones I tend to use.

You should look into it.

Dear friend,
Firstly, so sorry about your bad shopping experience in Chinabuye & e5Cigs. As for the troubles about your order, let me explain the whole story to you in details.
You placed the order 5000005277 on 2013-03-10, and we process it from 03-11, then all the items are ready to ship on 03-14, but we don't work on the weekend, so we shipped it out on 03-17, it takes about 2 days to get the DHL tracking number, then we updated the tracking number on 03-19, so be noted that we sent out your order on 03-17, not 03-19, and hope you can understand that we don't work on the weekend.
Recently,DHL/EMS packages will be a little bit delay due to Two Sessions, about 3-4 days shipment delay. After the Two Sessions, the post office、airport and customs test the packages more strict than usual. What's more, due to MH 370 issue, the airport test the packages more strict than usual. This is an special situation, hope you can understand. So your package wasn't been sent out successfully the first time, and it returned to Hong Kong, that's why you saw the online tracking information stated that "Returned to shipper". And we never lie about this issue, then we communicated with our DHL agent to resend your order as soon as they can,
Unfortunately, you opened a Paypal dispute about this order, and now the money returned to your account, I knew we lost a good customer, and totally understand your situation, but let me tell you the truth, so that other good customers won't misunderstand us.
All in all, really sorry for all the trouble about your order, this is your first order, sorry about the unhappy experience, as a responsible
seller for about 8 years, we will continuing improve our service to our valuable customers.

Dear,

I just want every one to see that you are lieing in all the above, below is the email which i receive from DHL. (Sorry but i trust them more than you)

/************************************************************************/

Dear Mr Ahamed,

Thank you for your Email.

Kindly note this shipment is not yet handed over to DHL please check with your shipper since if this has been physically hand over to DHL we should have updates in the system.

kind regards,

/***********************************************************************/

and also below your support reply, which telling that the order is already shipped and can't be refunded:

Dear customer.

Sorry for all the inconvenience caused,due to we day off on weekend,so delay for the response.Yes,the shipment company inform us the package returned due to it doesn't gone through the customs check,but they change other channel and already resent the package,.we can't call back the package now,
the shipment company will provide a new tracking # to us later.hope you can wait for it's arrival,

Best regards!

Selina

Professional E Cigarette Supplier

i will leave it to the members, they can judge.

and BTW, i received the email from DHL on 20th of March.

also most of the pulished items are not available and once you place order they will tell you to take something else as replacment.

bottomline, zero out of ten.