Hey Guys.

Do some research and choose the one with the features you want coupled with some degree of reliability over time. From my experience people will often tell you to get what is their own personal favorite. Their's may not necessarily wind up being your favorite. That's true for a whole host of products beside e-cig stuff.

Altho I don't own one, but the MVP is a great first mod if you don't mind the square box style.

You won't need separate batteries and charger which can add $50 to the cost up front. Plus it has a good chipset that many prefer over the 33mhz systems a lot of lower end mods use. With costs at under $60 it's a bargain.

But I personnely like a replaceable battery setup.

Of course the Provari more than fits the bill, but it's gonna cost you at least $200 when you add batteries and charger.

I do like my SVD, but would prefer it had a DNA 20 or 30 chip in it. But for a tube mod and a charging and battery setup around $100 for everything it's a good setup.

If I could afford it is get a HANA mods DNA 30 for $250 personally.

I just bought a MVP V2 yesterday and LOVE it!!! Greatest mod ever! Def. HIGHLY recommend it as a first, second, upgrade, back up or daily mod. I love mine so much I may get a nother just because there awesome! I have not met anyone that has bought 1 and had any other review then they love it. The DNA 20 and 30 mods are great amnd prob considered top of the line but your gonna spend $200- $350 at least for 1 and have to wait a very long time or pay closer to $500 and get a used 1 or 1 someone bought to flip. Also keep in mind you may not need the DNA. I was ready to drop $350 on a hana min cause I wanted the best and wanted a dna 30 vv/vw mod. After doing more research though I saw with my daily setup (iclear 30s dual coil tank, 24mg halo sub zero e liquid and a 1.5 atomozier (actually reads a a 1.6 ohm according to my MVP, yea it has a built in ohm meter)) the dna 20 or 30 would have been way more power then I would EVER use with this setup. I am usually around 9 or 9.5 watts or if using volts right around 4-5 volts which is perfect for the MVP V2. So make sure you do your research unless your looking to get into like RDA's andf stuff you never gonna need more then 5 volts or more then like 10 maybe 11 watts at the most and the MVP goes to 5 volts at its max and 15 watts at its max so its perfect for meat least. Seems to be a great mod for most others as well. GOood luck and lets us know what you end up with.

I have around $150-200 to spend. I have a VTR, k101 and KTS. I also have a tesla, nemesis clone and a Chi You on the way( could take a while to get it, I ordered if from fast tech). But to answer your question, I just want to get a higher end mod that's preferably a vv/vw that has good power output, battery meter, and that's durable. Plus, I just want to get a higher end mod to use and put in my collection.

What do you use now, and what do you want your new apv/mod to do that you don't get already?  Whats your budget?  In other words, what's your goal?