What is your favorite Mt Baker Vapor flavor?

uhm wow too many mbv is my go to for juice i love their 555, dream tea, and cinn roll for sure thats my top three

Mind shareing your thoughts on the flavors in the 555? I have some and trying to get a feel for what could be similar in my future juice purchases. Thanks

ok their 555 isnt like other ppls 555, it has a hazelnut nutty taste to it with like a tad chocolate taste, maybe even a super small hint of almond idk man i love it alot of my friends like it but hate the smell of it, if your vaping it you dont smell it. i dont get a strong tobacco taste but to me its my adv most the time.

Thanks, I was thinking hazelnutish, chocolate, and maybe caramelish. But my taste buds are still stuck to the ashtray... lol I like it in the morning with coffee, but cant do it as an ADV. At least this helps me when I read discriptions of other juices to get a baseline of sorts.

I've decided I love the Dutch apple pie, and I like the cinnamon roll, doesn't take quite cinnamon bun to me, more like cinnamon graham crackers & butter, cinnamon a bit strong at first, but only steeped a week? So I added a bit to dutch apple pie and wow!

I did get 80pg/20vg, Dont know how my screw up I bet but that might be why cinnamon was stronger too.

Sent grape to try & I can't wait.

I just placed an order for a couple 30ml bottles, Hawk sauce and Moo juice.

I'm hoping I can find a new ADV with MTB since they are half the price of my current ADV I buy in bulk.

$45 for 120ml is what I pay now, but I've been hooked on my current juice for a year now.

My Moo Juice is 5 days old and the more it steeps the more I crave it, It's taken the spot in my Nautilus as my ADV now.

I went back and ordered another 50ml and some extra strawberry flavoring to kick that up a bit.

The Hawk sauce is good, but needs more steeping imo, it would be a good juice to use when i need a strong intence flavor. At this rate MTB may soon be my bulk juice suppliers.

Edited by Dasfriek

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like their ecto cooler (its citrus and any 80's/early 90's kid knows the drink it's named after). I also really like their lavender though my two guy friends hated, if you like lavender chocolate or tea, you'd like these. Also Thug Juice is amazing- grape/menthol. With the first two you're going to need a glass or metal tank as the lavender and citrus will destroy anything plastic you put it in.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't heard too many great things about MBV's juice. Their new gourmet line "GWAR" has been getting excellent reviews though.

Altho I like the MooJuice and Blue Moon I'm finding their juice is just average now.

It is good for the price, but after trying a bunch of high end juices the less MBV impresses me.

Their Hawksauce I can't stand more than a few puffs as I really dislike menthol.

Cake has an odd off taste. And their peach just reminds me of an artificial flavor that has no depth.

I do love their customer service a lot tho.

I've been told they use Flavor West flavorings which isn't known for its high quality natural flavorings.

From what they blend I like the ecto cooler I think best. Pink champagne and rainbow sherbert are also great. Have a caramel candy I haven't tried yet though.

My absolute favorite is something I custom order and it's 1 part pineapple 1 part pina colada. Usually a 50/50 PG/VG at 12mg nicotine. Extra flavor shot of pineapple. It's just delicious and makes a great all day vape.