Vp-Pt Is Off The Chain!

jmhester

I just picked up my green VP-PT and man it ROCKS! :punk:

After getting my VP2, I pretty much don't even use any other of my PVs. Now I'm going to be spoiled to the VP-PT! Excellent construction that I came to expect from Jeso, vapor production that it's unbelievable, and absolutely the coolest looking thing I've ever seen!

Save your pennies, boys and girls and buy one of these things! You will not be disappointed!

Got mine today and this thing is a MONSTER.

I'm afraid it is going to spoil me to the point that I never touch another 3.7v device again :(

Plumes of vapor, massive throat hit, steamy warm vapor. I just can not say enough about this thing.

Get one. It will be the best $70 you ever spent!

Yup I agree I've been using on for almost a week now and it really kicks ***. Amazing product.

@parker you are one sexy looking vaper :lol:

The BE112 in the PT is a killer. I never get big throat hit off most things but this is tearing me up. My only complaint is the 5v really seems to tear up the flavor of Dulcis. Might have to reserve that for 3.7v. But my Peanut butter/Exotic Tobacco mix is amazing at 5v.

I just got my Blue VP Pass thru today as well and it's great. This has been my 1st time vaping at 5 volts and I love it. Compared to 6 to me it's very similar and Im not yet able to really discuss my final thoughts on it yet. I think so far the throat hits are very similar and the tste might be a little more prominent but I have only tried Liq Xpress Caramel Mach 24 mg. I'll get a better idea once I try a bunch more flavors. This is the 1st time I have used a PT and I'd say the only thing I'm not crazy about is having a cord attached caus eI'm just not use to it. I also wish the buttons on all the VP units were a little bigger but thats a minor issue compared to the killer performance they offer.

Derek

The short bridge atty is VERY VERY Strong on the passthrough especially at 5 volts.

The dulcis tastes better when plugged into the computer, this way you are running 4 volts. However I like to vape the dulcis with a 510 atomizer attached to the passthrough using 5 volts. Much better that way.

I just tried this bad boy with a 510 atty. Hot damn! This thing smoke like a frieght train! The bad part is that I've all but given up my Janty Stick since I got into the VP units. :P

Got back from Vacation yesterday and had a wonderful package from vaprlife on the table. I am in Love with this thing. I got the PV-PT green with 510 adapter. I love the plug in adapter and cord length. Amazing product that kicks A**

My husband (nonsmoker)--looks at me strange when he's home--he can never understand how amazing it is.

• 3 weeks later...

Just got my VP PT and VP2. Awsome!!! I had the 510 and a VP1. I am now in Vape Heaven.

Thanks Parked... Got my stuff fast and thanks for the extra goodies!