Any SOA fans?

yeah I know what you mean, I liked her character the first couple seasons, but she has become a real c**t the past couple seasons, this show actually made me really like Katy Segal as an actor though.

She is very talented as an actor and hope to see her in another series after SOA ends. I think this might be the last season.

She is very talented as an actor and hope to see her in another series after SOA ends. I think this might be the last season.[/quote Hard to say, I thought the last 2 seasons were going to be the last ones and it seems it the very end they throw a curve ball in there, if this is the last season in ok with that, they've had a really good run, but if its nit I'm good with that too, I follow Justified also and just started watching Vikings this year as well.
Edited by Rcam1977

My mom suggested Justified. On my list to watch. I don't have cable, so I am at the mercy of Netflix and internet streaming. What network is Vikings? I like period, history type of shows. Call The Midwife was really good. I don't know if I would recommend it for a guy, but a good post WWII/London story.

I am in the second season of Fringe. Enjoying it! I also like Supernatural. Both show have a way of combining drama, humor and strange. The combination keeps me hooked.

ive been watching soa sonce the start, hey jeffb how did you deal with opies scene in the county jail. and btw this is suppose to be the last season. but they have a spin off coming out its a prequal so it shows the orignal 9, which means clay will be back also Jax's dad so hope they do a good job and we get to see how everything started

Opies scene was brutal as was Tig's (sp?) daughters death. I hope they do a prequel!!!! I have to find somewhere to watch Season 6. They dont have it on Netflix yet. :(

well when the new season starts it will be on netflix my advice is record the new season, watch season 6 once done you can start season 7 be4 it ends. i tell any one to do the same that isnt caught up i own 1-5 on dvd waiting for 6 to come out. love my SAMCRO

damn right man fx and amc are the only good tv channels i dont normally watch tv at all but sons and twd are really it, oh and adventure time cuz its adult friendly i feel or i have a very immature sense of humor haha

Lol. My wife and I buzzed through 7? Seasons of Bones on netflix in like a month. Its the only way to watch TV, lol.

On our hit list:

Mad Men

SOA