Stomach ever get queasy from vaping?

I am not a heavy vaper....usually only vape at night and have been experimenting with diff flavors and such lately. I was using a 21 mg flavor then switched to a 6mg because the 21 was too harsh. After vaping for about 5 min my stomach started to get really queasy and I didn't much want to vape at all for the rest pf the night which is unlike me cause I love to vape. I've read that it could be Nic poisoning but find that hard to believe in my case since since i'd only been going at it with the new lower Nic flavor for 5 min. Anything like that ever happen to anyone before?

Yes, you beat me to the question.

I tried a honeydew melon loved the taste but got me sick to my stomach dizzy felt horrible.

I mixed it very lightly w another flavor and no problem. If I use too much Even a drop or two I'm sick.

Thought it was just me. It wasn't so dark when I had tried in a local store didn't get me sick then a friend bought it as a gift and it was darker, Dont know if that matters (the color) but I do remember my SD coming unglued w/in a few minutes of me vaping & visiting, thought it was my diabetes but nope.

Now I'm wondering wth it is.