House payment

So figuring some things out.....

Here in MD our brands of cigarettes run about $7.01 per pack. We each smoked 2 packs a day, so $14.02 each per day. Multiply that by 2, you get $28.04 spent per day in cigarettes. Counting 30 days per month, that's $841.20.

Subtract $100 per month for vape supplies (because we are cheap and stick with the same stuff), that brings it to $741.20.

Add what we currently pay in rent ($545), and you get $1286.20.

My sister in law pays $1300 a month for her house. So instead of renting, we could theoretically be buying a house right now! Granted, we own our mobile home and pay lot rent, but it would be nice to not live where we are living.

When we realized this, it made us sick to our stomachs. Smoking not only lowers your quality of health, it also lowers your quality of LIFE! When my husband told his mom, she was sick. But honestly, when you're addicted to something, you don't think about the cost. You only think about the cost once you quit doing what you were doing. And now that we know, I doubt we will EVER go back to analogs.

Great to hear. Hope the best for you guys and stick with it. You will find tons of help and support right here. You will definitely save loads of money as long as you don't turn it into a hobby.when I first started I was vaping for $15 a week. Now I spend a loooooooot in vape gear and different Juice. Just stay with it.

started off as a way to stop smoking and still is buuuuut its now a hobby and huuuuuuge part of my life. love buying and doing new things with it from spinners to mods to drippers to dripper tanks loooooove it all hmn ever knew i would love this so much

started off as a way to stop smoking and still is buuuuut its now a hobby and  huuuuuuge part of my life. love buying and doing new things with it from spinners to mods to drippers to dripper tanks loooooove it all hmn ever knew i would love this so much

i agree. My whole income tax went to New vape gear like two grand. Woops