Good juices, priced great

Flavor is subjective. I've bought juice from many vendors over the years and I can't say that any had any better than my favorites from mbv. Combine that with the price and customer service and they're tops for me.

Bear in mind there are many vendors whose juice I've never tried.

A lot of people like MBV, I am not one of them. Not going to bash them, just find their flavors all have a certain taste I do not get in the liquids from my other vendors.

In all reality, its like saying who has the best burger, pizza, whiskey, wine....whatever lol.

As much as I wanted to like Mt. Baker Vaper's juices, none of them tasted good to me even after letting them steep for a month or more. It's just my tastebuds and they don't seem to mix well with them. Many others love their flavors.

Fadora Vapor is having a 20% sale on all their signature line of juices right now until Feb. 28th. I just ordered several bottles. Compenstine from our forum is the owner. In the Signature line you have the option to have him put in real spices into the juice, which to me, makes it taste soooo much better. :)

Never tried them so can't really say if I like Mt baker or not going to give them a try also the one u just mentioned the spices seems quite good never tried a spiced juice before...I've heard blackberry vanilla swirl is nice from virgin vapour I really want to try that too that's 100% vg so not really sure if that will make it taste good or bad lol :)

Thicker juice= more dry hits. The gurgling is usually condensation gathering in the shaft and running down into your coil. Usually occasionally blowing it out the bottom onto a paper towel will fix it until it builds up again.

Is it true that they let there juice steep before they send it out to you so it's a long wait for delivery? Been thinking of tying that mrbaker one but wasn't sure on the wait.

I get a lot of my juices from Mt. Baker Vapor. I just checked my receipts, my orders range from 2 to 4 days to get to me. I especially like that you can have them add extra flavor "shots" to your bottles.

Oh that's not long yeah I'm gonna order some then, I had one the otherday from munkivape and it had the option to ad more flavor so I ordered it and it was pretty tasteless lol I've seen there's a msbaker too dunno what there flavors are like has anyone on here tried them? I want some dessert flavors bored of rainbow fruit flavors and aniseed menthol, saw someone on YouTube vaping chocolate bacon juice o.O yesterday lol

• 2 weeks later...