Just great.

Thankfully I bought juice that I thought I would like that end ended up being disgusting to me because....

I know I'm going to probably lose my sense of taste in a few days (I am on day 3, 5 hours analog free) AND my stomach decided to act up today meaning I vomited and coughed. The mixture of these two things means I have a VERY raw throat and can't enjoy much of anything. So my yummy juice will be saved for when I CAN enjoy it and until then, yucky juice all the way!

My mix from MBV comes on Friday and because I believe it will need to steep (haven't seen anyone say anything about MBV without something about the juice steeping), I will be good with my yucky juice. I probably won't be able to taste it anyways. I have a pretty crappy digestive system and my stomach decides occasionally to crap out on my, and it gives me back EVERYTHING I've eaten, plus acid. Thanks, stomach. I appreciate the acid. And I had JUST eaten today so it was bad. Between getting sick and coughing from getting sick, my throat is seriously RAW and I can't taste a daggum thing! Ugh.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. I wouldn't throw away that yucky juice. Let it steep for a couple months and try it again. Perhaps the taste will improve. Ya never know. If its still yucky then I would give it to someone in the forum who might be going through some tough times who can't afford to buy juice. Get well soon.

My mix from MBV comes on Friday and because I believe it will need to steep (haven't seen anyone say anything about MBV without something about the juice steeping), I will be good with my yucky juice. I probably won't be able to taste it anyways. I have a pretty crappy digestive system and my stomach decides occasionally to crap out on my, and it gives me back EVERYTHING I've eaten, plus acid. Thanks, stomach. I appreciate the acid. And I had JUST eaten today so it was bad. Between getting sick and coughing from getting sick, my throat is seriously RAW and I can't taste a daggum thing! Ugh.

It depends on the juice you ordered from MBV from my experience. Root beer, peanut butter, cinnamon roll and a few others were good right out of the mailbox for me. They did get even better though as time went on.

You can also speed the steeping process. Shake often, leave the caps and drippers off the bottle, let stand in very warm water. A ggogle search will yield more results and the methods used.

Edited by irwink

Not a MBV fan personally but I have yet to order a liquid that I did not like out of the package that I liked after steeping. Steeping has made a few better but almost a year and 100+ flavors later I have yet to find a liquid I did not like at first but did like after steeping. Just my experience personally. I have it refined at this point to two liquid suppliers and 3 flavors and although I usually leave the top off one flavor to allow it to steep the entire use of the 125ml bottle but it's still good the day it arrives but does get more flavorful as it steeps and darkens.

Edited by bcartervol98

At this point I only use Fuzion (Endless Summer and Unicorn Blood 18mg) and VapeDudes (Spearmint 18 and 24mg 60vg-40pg) for myself, although the only flavor my wife uses is ECBlends Peppermint 70pg 30vg 24mg. I guess technically that is three lol. We order them all in either 100ml or 125ml sizes.

I have tried a TON of flavors and have arrived these three are enough for me. I sometimes go weeks only vaping Endless Summer, obv my favorite overall, without even realizing how long it has been since I had another flavor on. Everyone is different though, my wife hates both my flavors from Fuzion but she is stuck on her mint lol.

Edited by bcartervol98