Pro Tank Mini won't work

vmshaw

I have a Protank mini that I got for Christmas. I recently starting using it. I guess about 1 week ago. I put it on my battery this morning and it won't work any ideas why? I am new to this so I am clueless. May I need to chane out the atomizer thing?

Yes, you may need a new coil. Is your battery charged? If so, when you push the button with the mini attached, is the button staying lit or blinking? If its blinking while holding down, it may be indicating a short somewhere or your battery is dead.

The battery works fine with my other tanks. So it has to be the protank. Is that what is wrong with it? It deader than a doornail when attached.

Edited by vmshaw

So, when you put the mini on it and press the button, does the button light up solid or blink?

When I put the protank on press the button, hold it down, it is solid, and I hear nothing. I put the battery on the charger it blinks constantly, so it is charged I put my other tank on it andit works fine.

A charged battery makes a world of difference. I have a hypertank, same idea as the pro tank configuration.

It will leak and have gurgle from time to time. Key is clean with a q-tip in and around the juice wells of your pro tank. After that, it vapes like new.