Russian 91%

For anyone out there who would like the Russian 91% you can find it here. Don't know how long they will last as it is advertised on Vaperjoes.com. You can find it here at http://www.mtbakervapor.com/advanced-e-cigs/the-russian-91/.

If your vape budget allows you to make this purchase, I can tell you that it is one heck of an awesome device. I rarely use anything else since I began to use this. And this is apparently the v3. I may ask my wife to get me another one for V-Day. Oh and if you use the coupon code "vaperjoes" it knocks off $10 plus free shipping.

*Just trying to share the vape love*

Edited by dragongunner

I agree it is expensive, but imo it is so worth the money. The vape I get from it is awesome. But if cost is an issue you could always get one from Fasttech for a pretty good price.

That's just it... I'm mostly satisfied with little ego. A Sid is about as pricey as I plan to go. I'd rather spend cash on flavors.

That said, I know people who are happy with a cheapy laptop while I pine over big heavy montrosity with 3 hard drives and enough ram to run 6 VMs at once and cost as much as a small car.

It's all about what you're happy with

• 2 weeks later...

Hi friends I would like to visit this site a friend recommended to me and I liked them may be interested https://www.cubancigarsbest.com/

Now why would you post a link to a cigar website in a vapors forum? Did you even think before you posted it? Many former cigar smokers are here looking for encouragement to stay off the stinkies and links like this are not appreciated! Pretty stupid if you ask me! TROLL!

Edited by dragongunner