buying a new tank any suggestions?

currently i own 2 kpt2, a davide, a few viv novas, a igow quad atty and a patriot atty, looking for a glass tank and can fully take apart like the kpt2 or davide. lemme hear yours suggestions also i own a 5ml hypertank

Edited by hookahhighness

currently i own 2 kpt2, a davide, a few viv novas, a igow quad atty and a patriot atty, looking for a glass tank and can fully take apart like the kpt2 or davide. lemme hear yours suggestions also i own a 5ml hypertank

I'm thinking, you pretty much already have all the glass tanks that you're loking for. Lol

Are you dead set on getting a tank different than the ones you already have? If it were me, and granted, you aren't, I would pick out my favorite, and get that. The KPT2s you can get in a variety of glass shades (although some look INCREDIBLY similar once you get juice in them and you may still have to resort to different drip tips). The Davide, I THINK is worn down more than it was loose when I purchased it (you can simply lift the drip tip out with no resistance, whereas, if you put the same drip tip on another tank, it's nice and snug, but I'm having trouble keeping my original drip tip in place 6 months out - after market 510 drip tips fit BETTER, but not great, and not all of them (510s). That will probably keep me from buying another Davide, and sticking with KPT2, although I have two iClear 30 tanks that I'm not using because I'm not fond of top coils, and when I tried it out before, it wasn't as good of a vape as my glass tanks (pretty sure the iClears are poly). I also have an iClear 30 S that came with my VTR that I'm hesitant to try out for two reasons - I tried the Aspire dc glass tank, and I wasn't fond of the flavor I got with it, and the vape seemed too warm; and 2) the replacement costs of just the regular iClear 30 coils are twice that of Kanger coils, I haven't even checked out the replacement cost on the iClear 30 S, which I assume to be more because it's dual coil, and seems to be encased in metal (the coil/wick assembly).

Amazing. More to look up and read about. KFL/R91..... dual coil genny ..... Patriot rda and more I'll probably be driving folks crazy with questions about. Too much for me - I think I best stay "new" for a lot longer. Interesting stuff though - very interesting.

Come here my little T3S ........ show me some love. :yes

Dave

in my current rotation I'm using KFL+, Aqua, and aspire nautilus. the vapor production and flavor of the nautilus is really on par with kfl+, both setups are around 1.5ohms. Nautilus has more of an airy draw compared to the kfl+ but the aqua has more than those two .