Halo Vapors

vmshaw

Hey ya'll,

Got my sampler of Tobacco juice from Halo. OMG, love thier flavors. Really liked the Longhorn for the closest to tobbaco flavor. I got in this sampler

Prime 15

Longhorn

Tribeca

Turkish

Torque 56

Midnight Apple

I have not tried the Turkish yet. I will try that one next. Love, love love the MIdnight Apple. Probably my fave so far and they came in this really cool round tin box that I can reuse for somethign else! Anyone have any suggestions for other samplers like this?

Also, when I sampling these flavors I think I need to get the other flavor completely out of my tanks. Any suggestion there?

Lastly, Thank you so much for the idea of putting tape over the hole on my mini protank. I really disliked the airy draw from it, but now it is great!

Valita

I was never a fan of menthol till I tried their Kringles Kurse. Now I love it! Just wish the Kringles Kurse was sweeter! Lol

See i don't like the sweet stuff, I guess thats why I was not a big fan of the Boba's like everyone raved about it. I was just kind of let down.

I was never a fan of menthol till I tried their Kringles Kurse. Now I love it! Just wish the Kringles Kurse was sweeter! Lol

Get a bottle of sweetener and add a couple of drops. That's how I take care of my juices that seem like they need a little more. Just a reminder to use a different bottle to mix so you can add the original juice if you add too much sweetener. :)

Like many other new vapers or so I imagine - I started at my local shop because I needed the face-to-face interaction. It helped me learn a lot of the terminology and also let me try the juices they suggested - not always a good ending on that one. Yet - it was no different buying online. I did a LOT of reading and it seemed that almost unanimously the recommendations came in the form of "YOU WILL LOVE IT". It didn't take long to figure out that my taste and the "LOVE IT" tastes were not even close.

Like so many I chased the "tobacco taste" that never came. It was "OK" - but that good old "Bottom of the Ashtray" flavor just wasn't around. I mixed a bit of each - in a clean bottle - much like TAKEIKI suggested - just not with sweetener; I didn't want 'sweet'. In time I found a 'flavor' I liked, ordered a good amount of each I had mixed and made my own form of 'DIY' which I still use today way out at "just over two months: into my vaping life.

So many folks sell 'juice'. So many are 'alike'. So many call it 'Premium' or 'Custom Blended' or 'Artisan Made' - the list is endless - I can't help but wonder how many folks are like me and can barely, if at all, tell the difference between $4.99 / 10ml and $25.00 / 10ml? Something is different, but to Dave - it is not really in the 'flavor'. Then ............. I made the move to the juice I swore I would "never try"........... fruits! Another story! :yes

Dave

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I tried many different vendors, even Johns Creek and Pink Spot, and none of them tasted as clean as Halo. However, I will say this, Halo has the most oddest, to offending room notes (depending on the person). I have not tried any of their tobacco flavors except Torque 56 which is my all day vape, and I switch it up with CoolMist. I am switching tobacco flavors to the Prome 15 because the room note of the Torque 56 is too much for my brother. I want to try a lot of Halo's Belgian Cocoa because I hear a lot of good things about it and I absolutely love chocolate. I hear the room note on the Belgian smells of chocolate. Well, keep try those Halo flavors - they are clean and delicious.

• 2 weeks later...