good clones?

Sanctus

I want to get into mechs. I will eventually be buying a blackhawk Panzer with a kayfun, but I'd like a really good clone to get used to first.

Is there a panzer clone? Is it good? Price?

Please recommend good quality clones for me to try and prices for them if you know them.:) open to all suggestions. Firebrand necessarily have to be a Panzer clone but I'd like it to be a clone of a high end mech.

Gonna be ordering the Magneto in the next couple of weeks!

funny you say that I was thinking the same thing. Great looking mod. Have you looked into the version 2? Not much different., change in graphics and looks like different air flow. You can't use a 18650 with a kick but the ones that I've seen that you are able two look, preform, or are just too much cash. If you get one before I have a chance, please give me your opinion. I'm gonna order mine right from smoke tech.

magneto is a sweet mod i currently own a k100 clone ,the magneto, chi-you clone, and turtleship clone. and i love all of them but the magneto is nice only issue i have is cosmetic when it has a 18650 in it it looks weird to me but is so dope of a mod

Do you still need to drill out the air holes bigger for better airflow on the Helios?

my helios clone is a 1/1 of the original except that I cannot take apart the top cap

theres air holes on opposite sides of the cap, each with 2 airflow holes [total of 4] with an adjustable airflow ring

I like The PMMA helios clone. So sweet. Is that the one you guys have? It's like 6 bucks. Do those have the same ring?

the helios clones on fasttech all have only 1 airflow hole, the other you'd have to drill out. no matter the pmma, gold, or ss. they all have 1 airflow hole

Ahh, ok! Hows that working for you? I'm intrigued by the whole clear cap thing. I'm gonna pick one up for my Patriot.

I have a clear cap for my igo-w that mimics the look of a patriot, I like it a lot.