had to share my igoW clone project

So i bought it a few days ago from a local b&m for like 20$ bucks with some wick material(silica, cotton, and mesh) the guy threw in with. So first thing done was at the shop drilled out 3mm air holes. Got home wicked the bad boy up with a 28g micro coil at .5 with some cotton. Great vape production but laking in flavor. Next day just used it as is playing with it but no flavor change. Had Sunday off work so i touched the top cap and its now blue purple colors. Im in love the purple, favorite color.

Today the vapemail was kind enough to restock my kanthal supply. So i ripped out the old coils and did a 11wrap nano dragon coil on a.8mm screwdriver(clone has no wire trap so dual is a pain to trap under that tiny screw on center). Get my cotton wicked for the dragon and have a vape. Great vapor but not there yet. So im looking around and thinking see this one inch drip tip it came with and some old protank coil insulaters and boom lets chamber the drip tip. So i shove one in the top and bottom. Take a vape and in granted the bliss of flavor and rocking a human fog machine effect. The igo is back in action as work force

The little white rubber grumets that separate your coil tails in a protank. I took two of them and shoved one in the top of my drip tip and shoved the other one in the bottom of the drip tip. It slows down the draw in the drip tip and at the same time creates a mini chamber for the vaper to swirl in

The little white rubber grumets that separate your coil tails in a protank. I took two of them and shoved one in the top of my drip tip and shoved the other one in the bottom of the drip tip. It slows down the draw in the drip tip and at the same time creates a mini chamber for the vaper to swirl in

I'm really diggin' your ingenuity bro! I gotta wait till I get home off the road to drill out the holes on my Patriot. When I do, I'm gonna try your rubber grommet trick! Keep up with the cool ideas!