Top coil

I THINK there is, I think I remember seeing a top coil glass tank, but I dismissed it as, it was a top coil. Or, I could be wrong. I get plenty of warm vape with a bcc. Not as warm as with, say, a dual coil, but probably around the same temp as I get from dripping from the attys I use for dripping, and generally, is one flavor that won't really "warm up" if the coil is starting to go bad on me - that's how I know the coil is doomed. That's one of them that I really can't pump the power/voltage up that far, either, so it's a cooler vape to begin with.

IIRC, you are using a VV stick battery, correct?

Edited by spydre

I THINK there is, I think I remember seeing a top coil glass tank, but I dismissed it as, it was a top coil. Or, I could be wrong. I get plenty of warm vape with a bcc. Not as warm as with, say, a dual coil, but probably around the same temp as I get from dripping from the attys I use for dripping, and generally, is one flavor that won't really "warm up" if the coil is starting to go bad on me - that's how I know the coil is doomed. That's one of them that I really can't pump the power/voltage up that far, either, so it's a cooler vape to begin with.

IIRC, you are using a VV stick battery, correct?

Yes. Ive tried turning up, and its better, but not the same. My maple and brown sugar, for example, is in a top coil and its almost as warm as oatmeal (which I eat in the same flavor). I vape all my coils just below where they taste burnt. That's how I find the voltage for a particular coil and juice. I nudge it up till it tastes burnt, and back down one notch.

My bottom coil Kanger, max and still much cooler than Id normally like, but its ok for mint to be cool. Won't fly with coffee or chocolate.

My cigarettes were warm, I want my vape warm.

My favorite, just in terms of vape temperature, are my V2Cigs Sahara cartridges. If I put the tip against the roof of my mouth, the vape coming out will burn me. I love how warm they are. Not the best taste, or capacity, and aweful price, but the temp is spot on.

Edited by HelloMiakoda