Adding nic to 0 nic juice

Aquatroy

I have heard decent things about wizard labs. I get mine through ecig express....looks like wizard labs is a bit cheaper though.

you would add 3.6 mls of 100mg/ml to 30mls liquid to make 12 mg. wouldn't be enough to alter the flavor, but would add the necessary throat hit.

I'm not sure if I should be afraid to be around this many amateur chemists or not.

:laughing:

just a few basic precautions and its not too tough. we all handle plenty of dangerous chemicals around the house....bleach, ammonia, lime away....all of which if used improperly can lead to some very nasty accidents. accidentally mixing bleach and lime away = chlorine gas.

Granted, I'm sure there are some people that would not be safe to be mixing nicotine or any other chemicals.....

just a few basic precautions and its not too tough. we all handle plenty of dangerous chemicals around the house....bleach, ammonia, lime away....all of which if used improperly can lead to some very nasty accidents. accidentally mixing bleach and lime away = chlorine gas.

Granted, I'm sure there are some people that would not be safe to be mixing nicotine or any other chemicals.....

Mixing ammonia and bleach = bad, too. I never knew it before this, but for some reason, one of the cooks put AMMONIA in the mop bucket at closing one night when I worked at KFC (20 years ago). Standard mopping procedure was bleach + the mop soap packet that we had to use (and bleach evidently eats grout, BTW). So, the other front counter girl went to make up the bucket to mop the front line and and the dining room, she added her bleach, and the soap stuff, and all of the sudden you heard Curt (the cook) scream "NO!" He dumped it down the floor drain and we had to evacuate the building for an hour.

I was always one of the nerds that actually excelled at chemistry. Back in my kid days you could buy chemistry sets and I had a few of them. lol Yeah Ammonia and Bleach is deadly.

I think Troy can do what he needs to do :) He has been mixing a while. I would not suggest a beginner to get 100% nic ;) If you don't want to mute a flavor you need as little added as possible to get the % you want.

As far as a little home DIY:

Working with 100% NIC, you need gloves. Basic common sense when mixing is required. Nicotine is the only thing that could cause you harm. It is why I test all my base NIC mixes and wear gloves. Recap everything thing as you go to avoid a spill. kitsune said it right, "just a few basic precautions and its not too tough." But most of all, just take some time and read up on what your working with before you start. :) If someone is doing home DIY they should use no more than a 36% NIC base. If your Vaping 12-6mg Use 18mg Nic Base.

I'm Rambling :)