New Provari colors

Just a question, if something you have works, like your motorcycle works and while might be a little outdated as far as the pipes and intake go or the chrome, but it's the most reliable motorcycle on the planet and has a 5 year warranty, why would you trade it in for something that is upgraded and not necessarily as reliable? I'm not implying that the semovar isn't reliable but more why would provari fix something that's not broken? For each person who wouldn't buy it because it's a dinosaur, there are 10 that will buy it because it's a known consultant device.

I never stated that someone should trade in their Provari for something else. What anyone else does is up to them. I stated that I will not buy a Provari until they upgrade it.

I used to race motorcycles. Pipe and intake configurations can make a huge difference in performance. Chrome not so much. Reliability is one thing. Performance is quite another. Often times one trades one for the other. Personally I'll usually choose performance with reliability a secondary consideration.

As always, everyone is free to do as they choose.

Just a question, if something you have works, like your motorcycle works and while might be a little outdated as far as the pipes and intake go or the chrome, but it's the most reliable motorcycle on the planet and has a 5 year warranty, why would you trade it in for something that is upgraded and not necessarily as reliable? I'm not implying that the semovar isn't reliable but more why would provari fix something that's not broken? For each person who wouldn't buy it because it's a dinosaur, there are 10 that will buy it because it's a known consultant device.

Realistically it's not. Some people just feel that it needs to go the way of using VV/VW and the menus should be more accessible. But in all honesty, it's a great product and doesn't need the bells and whistles to stand on it's own.

:thumbup: to Medic, since I can't like his posts (ya'll need to fix that somehow).

I liked the Provari, I just didn't like it's price tag. Even my SO only got the mini Provari. And as klutzy as I am, I didn't want to put out that kind of money on an APV and then have it go belly up because my hand decided to stop working and let go of it (it happens). But I wanted something variable wattage that I could set on one setting and leave it (I've since gotten into some juices that require adjusting the wattage anyway), but I don't want to have to think about voltage. But ALSO, a big one to me was finding a device that had both eGo and 510 threading, that I wouldn't need an adapter for. But that was just me.

BTW, what is the voltage range of the Provari?

Edited by spydre

Yep

Okay, so the same range as most, then.

Yep and I can get to fire. 1.1ohm coil as well, somewhere around 4.1 volts which puts me right at 3.73 amps and 15.28 watts!

Great Vaping Calculator I suggest everyone bookmark it, multiple uses.

Yep

Yep and I can get to fire. 1.1ohm coil as well, somewhere around 4.1 volts which puts me right at 3.73 amps and 15.28 watts!

Great Vaping Calculator I suggest everyone bookmark it, multiple uses.

I got my 1.3 to fire at 4.6 but wanted more power

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've had my Provari for less than two weeks and now the thing wants to keep throwing E1/E2 error codes. I've tried multiple tank configurations... thought I fixed it by cleaning the contact area where the tank meets the "battery." Funny... my spinners don't do that...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines