New guy here

qwikrex

Whats up dude and welcome!! I no what u mean about the expense,but its really only more expensive than anolgs if u make it that way..lol i went a litle crazy getting vape suplies but im sure im still ahead of the pack a day habit,actualy 2 packs a day whith my girl..anyway blah blah blah,glad u quit and r vaping now!!! ;-)

Oh ya,lots of good info here so look around and dont b shy on the ?'s!!

I am also new to the forum but I think you had better keep to vapouring although you consider it a more expensive option. You can try the various ejuices for e-cigars and this way, you could find yourself liking vapouring even more.

Congrats on quitting tobacco & welcome to the forum. You'll find that the first couple of months, you'll go wild buying all kinds of stuff and e-liquids. It'll taper off and you'll eventually have what you need and only buy a few products now and then.

With the e-liquids, once you get into making your own for pennies, it's tough to fork over 5 to 8 bucks for 10 ml.

There are some great juice extracts, that for five bucks, will make 200 ml of e-liquid. Additionally you'll find some home mix that you can make for pennies with ordinary home extracts, like cinnamon vanilla, maple etc.
Vegetable glycerin & propylene glycol are dirt cheap and 4 bucks each worth will make enough juice for a year.

Have fun, and enjoy vaping twice as much as you smoked with zero health consequences!!!