best place for buying an electronic cigarette in Hawaii?

Hi! Congratulations on your trip! I don't know how much you pay in London, and if you've visited the States before, but just be forewarned, prices are higher in Hawaii and Alaska than the rest of the states because of shipping. I mean, in Hawaii, there's no choice for goods to be shipped there by air or by sea, and that's reflected in the price to the consumer. In Alaska, while some parts can be reached by road, you can't drive all the way across the state, so air shipping to parts of Alaska (or boat) is required as well.

Which Island are you going to? not sure if all the islands have shops. Oahu has several Volcano shops...Volcano is a great product. The only disadvantage is that the batteries are not compatible with many of the tanks available. the batteries are 510 threaded and do work with 510 or 306 atomizers for dripping, they do sell a dual coil tank for the volcano batt. the vivi nova tanks also work.

Truthfully, I'm not sure I would order anything I knew was coming from Hawaii. With Fast Tech it's a bit different, because they are somehow able to make it free shipping, although you "pay" for it with the wait to get it. But shipping from Hawaii, I'm sure, is, well, expensive, to say the least.

Truthfully, I'm not sure I would order anything I knew was coming from Hawaii. With Fast Tech it's a bit different, because they are somehow able to make it free shipping, although you "pay" for it with the wait to get it. But shipping from Hawaii, I'm sure, is, well, expensive, to say the least.

Spy, I don't mean to step on your toes here, but the discussion here isn't about shipping FROM Hawaii. It's more about someone going TO Hawaii and trying to fing a vape shop there. I think. Lol.

Nevermind me Spy, I'm stupid. I just scrolled up and read your previous post. You're right. My bad. Lol

Edited by Joshuab3687

Spy, I don't mean to step on your toes here, but the discussion here isn't about shipping FROM Hawaii. It's more about someone going TO Hawaii and trying to fing a vape shop there. I think. Lol.

Nevermind me Spy, I'm stupid. I just scrolled up and read your previous post. You're right. My bad. Lol

Yeah, naturally, (and this has proven out), Hawaii and Alaska are two of the most expensive states to live in, cost of living wise, BECAUSE of how the goods have to be transported there. I also should have quoted the post I was commenting on, as they have a walk in store, and a mail order business (which I assume just Hawaiians use). There are other states listed as being "expensive" to live in (say New York, because of the cost of living in NYC, and I think Connecticut, but there is a higher income in that state, thus a higher tax base to charge from), but AL and HI are the only ones that have actual GEOGRAPHIC reasons for the cost of living being so high.