NicoTicket's Custard's Last Stand and Creme Brulee

Tam

In other threads on this forum I've been seeing members rave about these two flavors by NicoTicket. Finally, my curiosity got the better of me so I ordered two 10 ml bottles and...wow!

The smell alone was terrific but they suggest a 5 - 7 day steeping period. So I let it sit. For two days. Then, I got out my ziplock baggie, filled a bowl with hot water and speed steeped them.

I'm vaping the Custard's Last Stand right now in an Anyvape Davide mini, 1.8 ohm coil at 3.8 volts (Vision Spinner). The flavor's nearly there, I don't think the true flavor will come out through speed steeping but I can taste the promise that a few more days will bring. If it lives up to what I think it will be in a few days I think a bigger bottle will be ordered soon-ish. :)

It's good stuff, I think nicoticket is correct, it's meant to be dripped. As far as that goes, everything is better when dripped.

Dripped? I must've missed that when I initially skimmed the FAQ somewhere. Gotta say it tastes pretty good in a Davide mini right now. Will let steep longer before dripping, though, so I get the full effect of the flavor. Thanks. :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines