Kanger 1000 mAH batteries, non v/v!

fjs340

How much more vape time you get out of them?

Depends on how much you vape.

When I first started, my 900 mah eGo would last me between 18 - 24 real time hours. By, say, three weeks in, no, closer to a month, because of the time it takes to charge them, I had stolen one of my SO's that he didn't use anymore, and was rotating three, from the time I got up until bedtime, because they lasted me between 4 - 6 hours (my SO had his Provari by then).

Now, on my VTR, I go through ABOUT 1 1/2 18650 batteries a day or more. I keep three in rotation, just to be safe, but they take, like, no time to charge.

At a rough guess i would say anywhere between 2 to 5 hours.

It will depend on your setup as well

I have a 650, 900, 1100 spinner and a 1300 all egos on my Eternity i might get 9 hours out the 900 but on the Davide maybe 5 ?

How long a battery lasts is a bit like saying how many miles will 1 litre get me

I may vape less than others but have grown tired of lugging my Vamo to work so I have gone back to my 1000mah Ego non VV at work with a 400mah mini as a backup. I have yet to run the 1000mah dead in a 12 hour day and it was my first real battery and is 8 months old now.

I just top it off each night.

Edited by bcartervol98

Like I said, it all depends on how much you vape from it. When I was going through 2 - 3 900 mah eGos a day, I was pretty much chain vaping. And I got 1/2 the clock time "people" said to expect from the MVP's battery, again, because of a lot of vaping. The more you vape, the faster it goes. I think when I searched it out shortly after we bought our first kits, it said 1 full charge was a certain number of puffs (if you have the patience and time you could search for it, but I can't remember what search string I entered, I was looking for life expectancy of it), but who counts puffs anyway? And that also depends on vaping style - like I tend to take several short drags followed by one long cut off drag.

Anyway, there are variables. Usage, style - if you fill your tank frequently, you'll go through battery frequently as well, use that as a rule of thumb. If it were variable voltage, that would be another variable (and I recommend trying one of those out), but a basic starter stick battery, it comes down to vaping style and vaping amount.

o

Like I said, it all depends on how much you vape from it. When I was going through 2 - 3 900 mah eGos a day, I was pretty much chain vaping. And I got 1/2 the clock time "people" said to expect from the MVP's battery, again, because of a lot of vaping. The more you vape, the faster it goes. I think when I searched it out shortly after we bought our first kits, it said 1 full charge was a certain number of puffs (if you have the patience and time you could search for it, but I can't remember what search string I entered, I was looking for life expectancy of it), but who counts puffs anyway? And that also depends on vaping style - like I tend to take several short drags followed by one long cut off drag.

Anyway, there are variables. Usage, style - if you fill your tank frequently, you'll go through battery frequently as well, use that as a rule of thumb. If it were variable voltage, that would be another variable (and I recommend trying one of those out), but a basic starter stick battery, it comes down to vaping style and vaping amount.

I forgot to say, the resistance of your coils plays a part, too. The lower the resistance, more battery power is used. But I REALLY don't know the mathematics and how much of a difference, usage time wise, there is between 1.8 ohms and 2.5 ohms.

Seller's message:

"Thank you for your concern. As mentioned in my item listing, I am happy to provide a full refund upon receipt of the returned items. I am sincerely sorry to hear you are unsatisfied. However, I take great exception to you labeling this as not a genuine Kanger product. That is incredibly irresponsible to do. As you know, any and all electronic items may be subject to occasional defects. This is normal. In fact, here's the link to the official Kanger wholesale website where I purchase my batteries. http://www.kangeronline.com/products/kanger-e-vod-protank-battery-1000mah I am not sure how these cannot be genuine since I purchase them direct from the manufacturer. You are welcome to order from them yourself if you wish to verify the accuracy of their products as they do accept orders from the general public. Again, I am sorry you are unsatisfied, but rest assured these are genuine. Your refund will be issued within three business days of my receipt of your return. "

If you're satisfied with this solution, you can let the seller know by sending a message in the Resolution Center. If you don't want to accept this offer, we encourage you to send the seller a message with solution that you'd be happy with.

You can also view the details of this case in the Resolution Center.

Kanger EVOD 1000 mAh Battery - BLACK - eGo/510 threading - Brand New

Item # : 161192100784

Sale price: $13.49

Quantity: 2

Sale date: Jan-18-14 11:16:17 PST

Seller: tree.house.7

Case #: 5049948914

Case opened: Jan-25-14 08:27:01 PST

View purchased item

My response

Kanger itself just recently issued a warning of counterfeit items on the market. I own several of their products and when threading to tanks or charger is sloppy, they arrive totally uncharged, there is no manufacturer packaging or labeling and no logo on the bottom. It is suspicious! Add to that an immediate malfunction and what am I supposed to think?

Anyway, thanks for offering the refund. I will get them back to you right away.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Fred,

Please do not purchase any more products from Ebay.  A lot of the vendorsv

there are selling counterfeit products.  Please purchase directly from

www.KangertechUS.com -- we have great prices for products guaranteed to be

authentic.  We have the Aerotank available now, and will be continuing to

update the store with more great Kanger products. We also give free

shipping for orders of $25 or higher.

Regards,

Michael

Kangertech US Sales & Service Center

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think some 1000 mAH EVOD batteries I just got off Ebay are counterfeit.

The tank threads are a little rough, there is no big "K kanger" logo on

the bottom and one just quit after a couple hours and was fully charged.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android