boba's bounty at a 20 pg 80 vg

well got me some boba's bounty to try out since i see it everywhere here. i emailed them when i ordered and got it at a 20pg 80 vg. how to steep this? how long would you suggest. tonight i tried it out and eh idk what to really think of it. so let the steeping begin. thanks yall. also got a 555 and flue cured from them.

I am assuming you got it at alien vapors since its 20/80. You can not change the ratio of the real BB. Sadly you got duped.

http://www.alienvapor.com/ - Imposter, shiesty unethical vendor.

http://www.avejuice.com/index.php - Original and one and only

This is true. The only flavors you can get from Alien Visions with PG in them have PG in the name - and I don't believe on ANY of their juices can you customize the ratios.

That being said, Boba's at no PG is still nice and flavorful. I've not had wicking issues with it, but I don't know if it's because I'm more careful about vaping it slower, or rather, more time between hits to allow it to wick, or if I'm genuinely just not getting any problems with it.

EDIT: Just checked. Even their PG flavors, you can't customize the ratio you get into it.

Edited by spydre

I've seen suggestions to steep it at least week, if not two or more. I didn't have the steeping problem because I got mine at a B&M, and it doesn't sell a lot of the Boba's because of the mark up, so it was essentially pre-steeped. But if you look at the reviews for Boba's on the ave site, some people can't stand it before it's steeped, while other's love it straight out of the mail.

How long have you had it? In other words, did you steep it at all?

Hey guys just a quick question what is steeping?

Steeping is basically shaking and waiting..allows flavors to meld and age to perfection, some juices are already pre steeped, some vendors hyper steep, and some are mixed to order and need to steep...various methods and preferences...

Steeping is basically shaking and waiting..allows flavors to meld and age to perfection, some juices are already pre steeped, some vendors hyper steep, and some are mixed to order and need to steep...various methods and preferences...

Answered my question...just started a new thread on this :dizzy: . Tell me, how do you know?